It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO SELL HERE. THIS SECTION IS MEANT FOR MEMBERS TO SELL "GARAGE SALE" TYPE ITEMS ON OCCASION, NOT AS A FREQUENT SELLER. VENDOR SELLING IS PROHIBITED. IF A VENDOR POSTS HERE, PLEASE NOTIFY THE ADMIN OR FORUM MODERATOR TO HAVE THE VENDOR POST DELETED.

Post subject: CLEAN 2007 JEEP LIBERTY PATRIOT EDITION
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:35 am 
LOST Newbie

Craigslist AD with tons of pictures: https://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/d ... 29464.html

Rare low mileage 2007 Jeep Liberty Patriot Edition in excellent condition. 77k on the clock. Has full Leather interior, full weather tech floor mats with the trunk, 4WD, ABS, cruise control Bluetooth with hands-free calling and music. Tow hitch with tow hitch wiring (ready to tow).

Comes with brand new full size spare tire with the cover. Tires are in great shape with 70% tread life left. I also have a full set of renegade rims that i can include along with renegade fenders. The car has no rust. Kept very clean and detailed, see for yourself.

Only reason i am selling is because i am relocating and would not need a truck for the winter months. I am a big believer in preventative maintenance so i stay on top of all the maintenance intervals. The car has no problems and is probably one of the cleanest Libertys you can buy. The roof rack and light bar have just been restored and repainted to like new condition.

ALL fluids changed at 60,000 miles which includes
-Front and rear axle fluid
-Transmission fluid and filter
-Transfer case fluid
-Power steering fluid
-Coolant
-Brake fluid
-All the spark plugs
-Serpentine belt
-Oil changed every 6 months or 3,000 miles whichever comes 1st (with Mobil 1)

Also changed the entire cooling system on 10/2018 with premium parts, better than OEM to ensure quality and longevity. Has a new spectra radiator, Gates water pump, hoses, thermostat, thermostat housing, coolant temperature sensor and radiator cap, even changed the coolant hose clamps to stainless steel worm gear clamps for extra measure. Everything was in great shape other than a small leak in the radiator, but I figured I’d change the entire system so everything would be new so i would never have to worry about the cooling system again other than changing the fluid when needed.

Extras:
*Patriot edition with leather
*Bull bar that is removable
*Long range spread beam HID KC lights mounted on the bull bar
*Premium HID kit for Headlights and Fog Lights
*4 spot light roof light bar
*Aftermarket tail lights and 3rd brake light
*Tow hitch with tow hitch wiring (ready to tow)
*Upgraded sound system
*Sony HD radio
*Bluetooth, has hands-free calling and music
*LED reverse lights that are very bright
*Taillight guards (removable)
*Rocker Switches for KC lights and Spot lights

In NY for local pick up. Looking For 8900.