It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

YOU MUST BE A MEMBER TO SELL HERE. THIS SECTION IS MEANT FOR MEMBERS TO SELL "GARAGE SALE" TYPE ITEMS ON OCCASION, NOT AS A FREQUENT SELLER. VENDOR SELLING IS PROHIBITED. IF A VENDOR POSTS HERE, PLEASE NOTIFY THE ADMIN OR FORUM MODERATOR TO HAVE THE VENDOR POST DELETED.

Post subject: Sold
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:42 pm 
LOST Member

It's rusted, has 183k miles, has a cracked windshield and is out of inspection, and I believe it has a cracked head even though I head studded it about 100k miles ago. I have to add coolant monthy/bimonthly and it has been that way for about a year. There isn't any getting in the oil. Maybe it's not the head and is the gasket but I'm guessing it is. The dash has error lights. If I remember one was most likely the wire above the rear end that is for the wheel sensor being broken off, and I think it also had a bad front sensor.I also think it needs struts as the front tires are wearing on the inside and the camber looks out. It runs fine minus cold (around 15 and under)starting issues of it isn't plugged in due to I'm sure the leaking coolant into the cylinder(s?) The 4x4 does work and the tires are in good shape(except for fronts from struts) and only have about 8k miles on them.I'm trying to be as honest with stuff as I can. Feel free to ask questions and make me a offer. I just wanted to list it whole and see if anyone was interested before I parted it out if no one wants it whole. Gets around 26mpg everyday driving and closer to 30 on trips. I still run it occasionally but I haven't used it as much since it stopped snowing. I'm open to trades and offers. If no interest I will part it out and scrap it.

I can code read it if anyone wants me to do so.

I also have a video of a start and it running if anyone would.like to see. And feel free to ask for pics and videos I will get anything you need.

Mods:
Wilson 5k roof mount antenna
Head studs
Inmotion stage 2 hot tune.
Egr delete
Straight pipe
intake elbow with 7.3 powerstroke intake heater in elbow.(manually ran)
Hemi TCM ( lower rpm converter clutch locks and shifts)
Stock TCM
Euro tq converter

88 5.0 vert (blown, but soon to be TT stroker)
66 f100 project.
01 cbr 929rr

Last edited by mustang_gt_350 on Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 2006 liberty CRD for sale, Pennsylvania $900
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:43 am 
LOST Member

What part of pennsylvania are you in ? Don't need exact location such as how far from say pittsburgh or philadelphia etc.

BTW do you have any leftover ARP studs or did you use the 18 bolt kit ?

06 D Khaki Lim 112K wkII Eur TC
05 D khaki Lim 145k refurbishing
CRDS: Fumoto, Kennedy Lift , Fan Shroud mod, fuel head, SAMCOS,self TB, 2 Mic filt, Hayden

Post subject: Re: 2006 liberty CRD for sale, Pennsylvania $900
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:04 am 
LOST Member

TKB4 wrote:
What part of pennsylvania are you in ? Don't need exact location such as how far from say pittsburgh or philadelphia etc.

BTW do you have any leftover ARP studs or did you use the 18 bolt kit ?

Zip 15552

And yes I bought tdi kits, I actually located them a few days ago prepping for incase I parted it out so I could have the option to sell them to a tdi guy.

88 5.0 vert (blown, but soon to be TT stroker)
66 f100 project.
01 cbr 929rr