It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jeep Liberty CRD GDE TCM
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:17 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey y'all!
This is my first post here on the Lost Jeep site. I am in the market for a GDE tuned TCM for a 2005-2006 liberty. I have my GDE Hot tune in the PCM but I did not purchase the TCM tune when they were available back then and I'm really wishing I had've now. If anyone has an old TCM with the GDE tuned installed for sale, I would be extremely interested in purchasing that module. Thank you for reading this post and please get back to me if you have one for sale. Email address is wilson5070@yahoo.com

J. Wilson

Post subject: Re: Jeep Liberty CRD GDE TCM
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 8:39 am 
LOST Newbie

I just want to piggyback on this - does ANYONE currently offer ANY kind of TCM tune for the CRD? Even reverting to a pre-F37 stock tune I would be happy with. I've tried searching far and wide, every mention of a non-GDE TCM tune has turned up nothing useful, including:

- Suncoast used to offer a service where you send your TCM to a guy in the metro Detroit area who would re-flash your TCM to pre-F37 programming. When I reached out to Suncoast I got crickets and when I tried reaching out to the guy who did the actual re-flash I also got crickets.

- Someone mentioned that AC Diesel in Canada offers a TCM tune but it's twice the price of what GDE was selling them for. I reached out to them and they said they do not offer this.

- Using a Ram TCM which will apparently cause problems if you go past 2500 rpm

Post subject: Re: Jeep Liberty CRD GDE TCM
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 11:04 am 

Currently, the only option that I am aware of is for you to find someone parting out a Liberty CRD that has a TCM with the modified program. That is how I obtained mine.
You may want to reach out to Marco, aka "Yeti" on this forum and see if he would be willing to modify your TCM software. But the cost to ship a TCM to Italy and back might get expensive?
I believe he has done some TCM modes on some other models of Jeeps.....

email link:> memberlist.php?mode=email&u=42474
PM link:> ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=42474

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch