It is currently Thu Jun 06, 2024 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:53 pm 
LOST Addict

4 seconds off is an estimate with a dangerous amount of N2O. Stock is about 10 seconds 0-60. 3 seconds off can be done with the proper mods, programming, and gearing though. :D

I doubt you could find the number of people actually committed enough to get the new hood made. I was lucky that he was able to make a 2nd one from the mold for the SEMA vehicle he built and some extra fiberglass he had left over from another project. I had it done as part of about $3k of work there.

Frankenlift II Premium, Al's Upper Arms, 245/75R16 C Silent Armors on Moabs, RL Skink Super Sliders, Rear DTT, Riddler Diff Cover, Fastman Throttle Body, Profinish-Proglass Hood, Borla Dual Outlet Exhaust, TransGo Reprogramming Kit, APS Stall Converter, 4.10 Gears, B&G Chrysler PCM, Lots of Line-X, etc...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:46 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

oops, went back and reread your post on the first page....high 6's w/o N20 is still impressive. Besides the N20, gearing is going to be my biggest issue. I'm running 3.55 gears, 42rle trans w/o a performance shift kit available for it and i'm not planning on a torque converter upgrade. Instead of continuously hijacking this thread, i'll start a "is a torque converter worth it if you don't plan on taking the KJ to the drag strip" thread another time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:50 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Do you take that thing to clay city? Give me a yell if thats where you go and when you go. 8)

-Atlantic Blue
-Air Ride Rear Suspension ; OME/Rustys Lift ; Powertrax Locker ; Moog Lower Ball-Joints ; 245/70/16 Yokohama Geolander A/T-S's on MOABS ; Flowmaster 50 SUV
Lost #007082
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeepjeepster

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:39 pm 
LOST Addict

I've been there. I'll let you know next time I'll be out there, but it's probably going to be a little while. Still waiting on parts for the current setup, and the spare is toast right now. I'm really not planning on racing it again until I've had time and expendable funds to get the short block sitting in my garage built.

Frankenlift II Premium, Al's Upper Arms, 245/75R16 C Silent Armors on Moabs, RL Skink Super Sliders, Rear DTT, Riddler Diff Cover, Fastman Throttle Body, Profinish-Proglass Hood, Borla Dual Outlet Exhaust, TransGo Reprogramming Kit, APS Stall Converter, 4.10 Gears, B&G Chrysler PCM, Lots of Line-X, etc...