It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Swap MBRP Exhaust Gasser to CRD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:03 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Is the MBRP exhaust (or any exhaust for that matter) interchangeable from a 05 V6 KJ to the 06 CRD? Everything I've looked at about the exhausts seems to indicate that it is, I just wanted confirmation from the experts. Thanks!

05 CRD Limited- Frankie IIP Lift w/spacer JBA 6" springs in rear- ProComp Street Lock steel wheels - ARB Bumper- Warn M8000 w/Synthetic Line- RRO Rails/Roof Rack- 2300W Power Inverter- 4.10 gears w/ARB Air Lockers F&R- JBA A-Arms- Viar Air Compressor/Tank- RL Super Skink Sliders-JBA Steel D30S Front Diff, Non-shiny new Paint, OD Green

Post subject: Re: Swap MBRP Exhaust Gasser to CRD
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:54 pm 
LOST Addict

Contact the company is the best thing you could probably do. I know that most of them are but in honestly that is always the easiest way to tell. Also thier website only say it fits the 2.4L and 3.7L they say nothing about the 2.8L. But i would still contact them personally and makes sure before i did anything with the other exhaust.

Post subject: Re: Swap MBRP Exhaust Gasser to CRD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

For anyone curious, the exhaust does work with no issues. The company said they had heard it fits, but no confirmation. I tried it, it fits and sounds great. Thanks!

05 CRD Limited- Frankie IIP Lift w/spacer JBA 6" springs in rear- ProComp Street Lock steel wheels - ARB Bumper- Warn M8000 w/Synthetic Line- RRO Rails/Roof Rack- 2300W Power Inverter- 4.10 gears w/ARB Air Lockers F&R- JBA A-Arms- Viar Air Compressor/Tank- RL Super Skink Sliders-JBA Steel D30S Front Diff, Non-shiny new Paint, OD Green