It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Performance mods need help Jeep Liberty 2002
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:44 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:11 am
Posts: 152
tjkj2002 wrote:
G.O.A.T. wrote:
People talk about SFA a KJ but thats just a waste of money also.

Either way Troy, I wouldn't spend my money on SFA a KJ or buy anything from that crook who calls himself Rocklizard. Just like you wouldn't buy snake oil.

At the end of the day, ITS NOT YOUR MONEY.
Well the SFA was the next step for me,was cheaper then starting with a SFA'd vehicle already.

Just to clarify I was never ripped off by him and know many others to.

And yes it is your $$$ but why waste it on something that does not work? Once you actually understand OBDII(can't get to that point from google) you would not waste your $$$ on crap like that also.

Exactly its my money......and I have seen improvement with the power wire. So unless you have also ran it, then your options mean nothing to me. And yes ROCKLIZARD IS A CROOK. no matter which way you look at it.

Sorry Troy but your intimidation tactics do not work with me. You obviously have ZERO clues about who I really am.

So back on track, I have seen improvements within the last week of running the power wire. fuel mileage is about the same but I have a little more pep off the line.

One day the bullies on here will relize THEY are pushing away members of the KJ community.



Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

_________________
I am the G.O.A.T.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Performance mods need help Jeep Liberty 2002
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:07 pm 
Offline
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:38 pm
Posts: 13134
Location: Colorado Springs
G.O.A.T. wrote:
tjkj2002 wrote:
G.O.A.T. wrote:
People talk about SFA a KJ but thats just a waste of money also.

Either way Troy, I wouldn't spend my money on SFA a KJ or buy anything from that crook who calls himself Rocklizard. Just like you wouldn't buy snake oil.

At the end of the day, ITS NOT YOUR MONEY.
Well the SFA was the next step for me,was cheaper then starting with a SFA'd vehicle already.

Just to clarify I was never ripped off by him and know many others to.

And yes it is your $$$ but why waste it on something that does not work? Once you actually understand OBDII(can't get to that point from google) you would not waste your $$$ on crap like that also.

Exactly its my money......and I have seen improvement with the power wire. So unless you have also ran it, then your options mean nothing to me. And yes ROCKLIZARD IS A CROOK. no matter which way you look at it.

Sorry Troy but your intimidation tactics do not work with me. You obviously have ZERO clues about who I really am.

So back on track, I have seen improvements within the last week of running the power wire. fuel mileage is about the same but I have a little more pep off the line.

One day the bullies on here will relize THEY are pushing away members of the KJ community.



Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Without actual dyno proof(engine dyno not chassis dyno) it's a myth,no intimidation needed.

"Get's off the line better" is a placebo effect.You may have "felt" a tad better performance but the PCM has learned around it by now and your back at square one,maybe less.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Performance mods need help Jeep Liberty 2002
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:12 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:11 am
Posts: 152
tjkj2002 wrote:
Without actual dyno proof(engine dyno not chassis dyno) it's a myth,no intimidation needed.

"Get's off the line better" is a placebo effect.You may have "felt" a tad better performance but the PCM has learned around it by now and your back at square one,maybe less.



You know.......you do know everything, your a Jeep God. But I really dont like you. You think you know everything. You said that half the crap on my KJ wouldn't work, but it does. Just like that OX locker......yeah. you were wrong about that too.

I really cant stand your ugly Jeep or your persona on here. They both sink. Your not Gods gift to the KJ or anything for that matter. Your just a big headed Firestone mechanic thats it.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

_________________
I am the G.O.A.T.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Performance mods need help Jeep Liberty 2002
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:40 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27829
Location: Central Ohio/ Tanzania
OK enough name calling etc
No need or reason for any of that here on LOSTJEEPs forum

Call a truce and back away from your phone :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Performance mods need help Jeep Liberty 2002
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:47 pm 
Offline
LOST Member

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:11 am
Posts: 152
tommudd wrote:
OK enough name calling etc
No need or reason for any of that here on LOSTJEEPs forum

Call a truce and back away from your phone :wink:


You know Tom......he just owes me a beer and I'm still upset about it 7 years later!!! With intrest now too! :5SHOTS:

_________________
I am the G.O.A.T.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Performance mods need help Jeep Liberty 2002
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:57 pm 
Offline
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:49 pm
Posts: 27829
Location: Central Ohio/ Tanzania
G.O.A.T. wrote:
tommudd wrote:
OK enough name calling etc
No need or reason for any of that here on LOSTJEEPs forum

Call a truce and back away from your phone :wink:


You know Tom......he just owes me a beer and I'm still upset about it 7 years later!!! With intrest now too! :5SHOTS:



So now you are up to a 13 pack................well a 12 pack and then one.......... :lol:

_________________
MUDD'S MOTORSPORT'S We do IFS lift installs ,
03 OVERLAND EDITION /Kilby-Skidrow-Mopar-4XGuard skids/ 2.5 inch TOTAL CONTROL JBA coilovers -JBA Arms/MOABS-31 FALKEN WILDPEAK AT3W / 4.10's etc, 04 Kilimanjaro Edition loaded


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Performance mods need help Jeep Liberty 2002
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:17 pm 
Offline
LOST Newbie

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:43 pm
Posts: 5
You know this is supposed to be a place where people SHOULD be able to share ideas ect... without repercussion I mean one should be able to share something without being told his/her Idea is crap, snake oil ect.. G.O.A.T. posted his experiment which actually DID work I seen the results first hand the computer did not lie and in return he was told it was crap are we not all adults here? can we not conduct ourselves on a level other than a Junior High school child people may ask why am I taking G.O.A.T.'s side well for one I am not only taking his side because he is family but also because he WAS RIGHT IT DID WORK I have seen and heard how he has been treated on here and I have to say this 99.999% of the time he does know what he is talking about will this may make some mad me posting this? possibly do I care? no will this get me banned? maybe do I care? no as I stated before we are ADULTS why can we not conduct ourselves in that manor? That is all.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group. Color scheme by ColorizeIt!
Logo by pixeldecals.com