It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lost kj and kk aluminum jeep badges...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:34 am 
LOST Newbie

A while ago "pixeldzns" and a few members on here were able to have aluminum badges made for lost. Since the activity on this part of the forum seems to be a bit less these days. I just wanted to help a few who were curious out. For around $50.00 you can get a one off aluminum badge made that says "Lost Jeeps" or "Lost kj/kk" . Fully customizable to suit your own tastes or needs. Go to billetbadges.com , and go to their gallery. Once there, go six down to the "1.5x6 inch" gallery. On the bottom row of the second page there are two images to see that were made for people who were part of lost. If you want one of those then all you need to do is either start a group buy, or fillout billetbadges request form for such and what details you want and they will get back to you with a price quote. Again fully customized. **PLEASE NOTE: THE MORE DETAILS/BIGGER MORE COMPLEX THE BADGE, THE MORE EXPENSIVE IT WILL BE**.

Admins please manage/ edit this to your approval, as I am only trying to help out the forum.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help or any questions I might be able to answer. Thanks and keep jeepin' :JEEPIN:

Post subject: Re: Lost kj and kk aluminum jeep badges...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:19 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Hey thanks, I've been looking for one of these for two years, even tried to buy a used one off a KJ being parted out! :BANANA:

2007 Wrangler - traded

2010 Wrangler Rubicon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:12 pm 
LOST Addict

You make them? Im lost.....

2002 KJ Limited 3.7, 5.25" lift via coilovers, custom HD rear springs, 32.2" tires on moabs (soon 33s) 4.56/JBA diff, OX lockers front/rear, NP241OR, Parker Fab front/rear bumpers, rock rails and roof rack, Viair OBA.

2006 KJ sport 3.7, 4" Ironman lift, 32" tires, Parker Fab front/rear bumpers and rock rails.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:40 am 
LOST Newbie

Very cool

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:48 am 
LOST Newbie

4x4kayak, if you follow the instructions it should lead you to find two examples of badges that billetbadges made. Its a company... and from their you fill out the request for a price quote. And they will get back to you with an image of what you wanted and the cost. But on the request form you can fully customize the design to suit your personal taste or style... sorry if my directions are a bit unclear...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:27 pm 
LOST Addict

Oh ok, i was wondering how that would work. Have you bought one yet? I wanted to know first hand how they were

2002 KJ Limited 3.7, 5.25" lift via coilovers, custom HD rear springs, 32.2" tires on moabs (soon 33s) 4.56/JBA diff, OX lockers front/rear, NP241OR, Parker Fab front/rear bumpers, rock rails and roof rack, Viair OBA.

2006 KJ sport 3.7, 4" Ironman lift, 32" tires, Parker Fab front/rear bumpers and rock rails.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:35 am 
LOST Newbie

i had them price out two for me a few months ago, one plain and the other with the engraved letters being painted black. although i have not purchased any yet due to being a broke college student, i do know from looking up previous posts involving these badges that any one who ordered them were very happy with them... because i do not own any yet i can only imagine that they are held on with industrial stickytape (the same kind that holds the regular emblems on your jeep). but i would imagine that they will hold up to for a long time...

anyone purchasing these please post a picture and let others know how well your experience went or if you had any trouble...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:04 am 
LOST Newbie

**** update****

alright so the badge site has been updated, so it will take a minute to find the right group. but ill post the links to the two images they have on their site, for you all. just copy'n'paste and your good to go.

link1) https://www.flickr.com/photos/billetbad ... 980344848/

link2) https://www.flickr.com/photos/billetbad ... 980344848/