It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello from westhcester county NY,
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:08 pm 
LOST Newbie

hey all, I have been reading the site for a while, finally decided to join. I am in Westchester county ny.

I have a 2012 liberty arctic, light silver, nerf bars, all hids n leds, body color rain guards etc. I also have the export front bumper reflectors pulled apart and reglued to accept bulbs behind the clear lens, workin on getting the Cherokee molding to get rid of the liberty molding on the front.

I will be doin more when it gets warmer out, id love to find some cross bars and a basket etc,
but I also wanted to post here and will in another thread to get some interest.

I have a guy who is workin on getting me the export only jeep Cherokee moldings that fit our liberty front doors, I am sure he reads here, I told him id throw up a post also, say hi as I love talkin to jeep owners and love my libby. lemme know if any of you are local or if you guys ever meet up

Post subject: Re: Hello from westhcester county NY,
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:20 pm 
LOST Newbie

2012arcticKK wrote:
hey all, I have been reading the site for a while, finally decided to join. I am in Westchester county ny.

I have a 2012 liberty arctic, light silver, nerf bars, all hids n leds, body color rain guards etc. I also have the export front bumper reflectors pulled apart and reglued to accept bulbs behind the clear lens, workin on getting the Cherokee molding to get rid of the liberty molding on the front.

I will be doin more when it gets warmer out, id love to find some cross bars and a basket etc,

I have a guy who is workin on getting me the export only jeep Cherokee moldings that fit our liberty front doors, I am sure he reads here, I told him id throw up a post also, say hi as I love talkin to jeep owners and love my libby. lemme know if any of you are local or if you guys ever meet up

Welcome to LOST! I would love to get my hands on some Cherokee moldings.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:32 pm 
LOST Junkie

Welcome to the forum. I think you picked the right one. Lost is by far the best Jeep forum.

Could you share the wealth of the moldings if you get it?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:32 am 
LOST Newbie

I should know this week on my guys success of getting the blackcherokee ones. I also have a friend that can also get them in chrome. And i know where u guys can get the clear export bumper reflectors as well. I searched long and hard to get these little parts bc im all about the details lol. Our libbys should have been called cherokees from the star IMHO. Lost seems to be the real deal forum and i am thrilled to be here.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:56 am 
LOST Newbie

I got my moldings, they are sweet...haven't put them on yet, my friend has the chrome ones on his truck...I like the nice change as I think our KK shoulda been a Cherokee since day one. I will be posting an ebay link later for those interested...should be able to get both black and chrome, and they will already be in the NY area to ship out...keep your eyes peeled lol

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:36 pm 
LOST Junkie

Welcome!

My mom grew up in Irvington.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:59 pm 
LOST Newbie

welcome... anywhere near yonkers...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:18 pm 
LOST Newbie

I live about 30 min north of yonkers, in Yorktown, down in yonkers a lot tho and mount vernon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:37 am 
LOST Member

2012arcticKK wrote:

How are you doing? I'm in NYC, Queens. Will love to see a picture of you KK. I have a 2008 and just order ATH rear bumper and the front recovery kit. After front and rear are installed will get my attention in ATH' roof rack/basket. Also will do the 2.5" lift. we should do a NY-LOST meet up. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:39 am 
LOST Newbie

Ill put up some of my kk pics later. Gotta get a few good ones. And i am definitely down for a LOST NY jeep meetup. We have a couple big state parks that would make an awesome backdrop for us also. Big fields for pics and bbq etc. i wonder if any other forum members would be in to do it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:37 am 
LOST Member

Hey how are you doing? I got my KK lifted and put new tires. Here's a pic.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:19 am 
LOST Newbie

Jeep looks sweet. What did the lift cost u and what does it consist of? Thanks for the pic. I think someone should organize lost jeeps ny at fdr park in westchester. Huge state park.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:26 pm 
LOST Member

2012arcticKK wrote:
Jeep looks sweet. What did the lift cost u and what does it consist of? Thanks for the pic. I think someone should organize lost jeeps ny at fdr park in westchester. Huge state park.

The lift parts cost about $500-$600. It consist of replacing the "coils" and "shocks" and the bump stops. It's very straight forward. Any mechanic can do it, nothing special some of the guys here had done it themselves. My mechanic charge me $400. He has to get the old struds and reuse the top plate and assemble the struds with the new coils and shocks. The rear is easier.
Hope this help

72hrs must pass before a person may be considered missing, longer if they own a Jeep.