It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hi from PA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:20 pm 
LOST Newbie

I've had my 07 Liberty for a couple years now. We bought it new, and it's currently the wife's daily driver. It's a stock sport edition. The only thing I have done to it is installed a class 3 hitch.

I've pretty much enjoyed owning it so far, except for the junk window regulators. And the switch in my tailgate handle no longer works- not a big issue unless I lose both my key fobs.

I don't really plan on doing much to my Jeep, but it's nice to see so much information available here.

Anyway... Keep on postin' :rockon:

Post subject: Re: Hi from PA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Welcome to LOST JEEPS!!!

If you don't want to do much to yours, you have come to the wrong place! hang around here for a while and you'll start getting the "itch" which there is no known cure :wink:

Tom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:34 pm 
LOST Addict

I grew up in Warren PA. Definately miss those hills :cry: Take it to mud run!!! probably won't make it in stock form. Mine will!!! Have fun and keep the shiny side up.

4" Stump Lift.
JBA UCA's
245/75/16 GOODYEAR DURA TRACS

Thanks for throwing me under the bus Evil... Just remember this when you decide to turn yours back in to a... Real Jeep.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:56 pm 
LOST Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you are here. You better watch out though... I think tommudd is right, after reading for a while you will start jones'n for a torque wrench! :lol:

1999 Wrangler Sahara
2" Teraflex lift with flexarms, ARB air lockers Front/Rear, Skid Plates, BFG 31x10.50 ATKOs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 pm 
LOST Junkie

:JEEPIN: Big Welcome! :JEEPIN:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:00 pm 
LOST Addict

Jet Stage 2 - RL Gecko Basket Rack - Custom Winch Bumper - Recon 10.5K Winch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:22 pm 
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

welcome :JEEPIN:

Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:15 pm 
LOST Newbie

tommudd wrote:
Welcome to LOST JEEPS!!!

If you don't want to do much to yours, you have come to the wrong place! hang around here for a while and you'll start getting the "itch" which there is no known cure :wink:

Tom

I've had the itch already, it's just not gonna happen while I'm still paying for it and it's the wife's daily driver. I'd love to lift it and put some big ol' mudders under it. Unfortunately, the only thing I have my eyes on right now are some Pirelli Scorpion ATR's -245/70/16 so I can at least have a more aggressive look to it.

stumpjumper_09 wrote:
I grew up in Warren PA. Definately miss those hills :cry: Take it to mud run!!! probably won't make it in stock form. Mine will!!! Have fun and keep the shiny side up.

I love Mud Run :!: I took a bone stock XJ all the way through once, it's too bad that the last few times we went we had only one vehicle and ended up walking all the way back to North Warren.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:07 pm 
LOST Addict

Quote:

I love Mud Run :!: I took a bone stock XJ all the way through once, it's too bad that the last few times we went we had only one vehicle and ended up walking all the way back to North Warren.

Last time I was back there was probably 3 years ago on my quad and almost lost it in that drop off about half way through. I'm sure I could do either side with the KJ but that drop off is really bad. I had an explorer on 33's that I put through a few times back in 05 even that took a little bit of heavy foot action and a tow strap..........

4" Stump Lift.
JBA UCA's

Thanks for throwing me under the bus Evil... Just remember this when you decide to turn yours back in to a... Real Jeep.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:18 pm 
LOST Addict

Welcome :D I'm in York, PA. I am not sure where Warren is but hey it's nice to welcome a fellow Pennaylvaina member. :JEEPIN:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:30 pm 
LOST Addict

stumpjumper_09 wrote:
Quote:

Last time I was back there was probably 3 years ago on my quad and almost lost it in that drop off about half way through. I'm sure I could do either side with the KJ but that drop off is really bad. I had an explorer on 33's that I put through a few times back in 05 even that took a little bit of heavy foot action and a tow strap..........

Take this one back......... Last time I was there was good friday and it turned into a bad saturday. We got stuck at 11:30 pm on friday and got out at 7:30 am on Saturday. That was after burning up an 8k warn winch. That was some Sticky nasty Shi* with no bottom. waiting for all the pics to get sent to me so I can post. There was 4" of mud and water on the drivers side floor of my renny. It was not a good time.

4" Stump Lift.
JBA UCA's