It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello from NoVA
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:00 am 
LOST Newbie

Hello all! So I bought my first KJ in December 2016 and have mostly been lurking since then, but it's time I properly introduce myself. Although I stay pretty busy between my day job and family obligations, I love the outdoors and have aspirations of learning some off-road skills. So far, I've only done a few minor replacements/upgrades, including rear window struts, front speakers, Weathertech floor liners, stubby antenna, cross rails, roof basket, all terrain tires (Hankook DynaPro ATM), and most recently a rear cargo shelf. I just purchased some front tow hooks and should be able to get those installed in the next couple of weeks. I hope to be able to plan some more substantial upgrades including rock rails, skid plates, and a lift kit, but as most of you know, I'm limited by money and time. Maybe I'll just teach myself how to weld :) Anyway, happy to meet others in the DC metro area and talk about KJs...also I am going to Overland Expo East in about a month, if anybody wants to meet up. And if you have any budget/used gear you want to get rid of, feel free to pm me!

2007 Jeep Liberty Limited; 235/65R17 Hankook DynaPro ATMs w/stock rims & 1.25" Spidertrax wheel spacers; Mopar front tow hooks; license plate bull bar/light mount w/dual 4" LED floods; steel cargo basket, Rage Powersports cross rails; WeatherTech floor mats; front dash & backup cam w/integrated rearview screen.

Post subject: Re: Hello from NoVA
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:16 pm 
LOST Member

Welcome to the forum.

Fill out your signature and show us what you got!

2005 Liberty Limited CRD; Air Filter Monitor; Samco Hoses; GDE HOT Tune; RL037142AA TC; KJ Interior Rack from All J Products; JBA Adjust-a-strut lift and A-Arms; 245/75R16 Firestone Destination ATs on Moabs; ARB Bumper; ASFIR Skids; FS-2500 Bypass Filter; ARP studs.
2016 Grand Cherokee Overland CRD.

Post subject: Re: Hello from NoVA
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:59 pm 
LOST Newbie

i recently picked up this cheapo generic license plate bull bar/light mount and decided to throw it on for the time being. lights are small (4") but they throw some nice light!

headlights only:

headlights + LEDs:

LEDs only:

2007 Jeep Liberty Limited; 235/65R17 Hankook DynaPro ATMs w/stock rims & 1.25" Spidertrax wheel spacers; Mopar front tow hooks; license plate bull bar/light mount w/dual 4" LED floods; steel cargo basket, Rage Powersports cross rails; WeatherTech floor mats; front dash & backup cam w/integrated rearview screen.