It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 03 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:15 pm 
LOST Newbie

What’s up everyone,

My name’s Aaron but I’ll be going by 4x4RON on here because I thought that was clever.

I just recently became the proud 1st time Jeep owner of a red 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 3.7L V6 4x4. Clean exterior minus a few minor tings and scuffs from small debris, cleaner interior. The wheels that came on it are 245/70R16’s and I realized that wasn’t stock.

So, looking into that I decided to measure my Jeep’s height, knowing I sit higher than a lot of other similar models I’ve seen, and found that from the center hub to the top of the fender flare the measurements are: F: 20.5” - R: 21.5”

I heard that they come from the factory 19” so I have at least 1.5” lift involved. I am currently on the market for some new tires/wheels, unless I cannot go any bigger then I will just get new rims since the ones I have are missing some paint, but I’m not sure if I have the room.

Could anyone maybe help specify the dimensions of the maximum tire sizes available with the lift specified above? I could also use a good online store for purchasing the wheels and or tires. Please give all available larger options!

Here she is:

Thanks,
4x4RON

Post subject: Re: 03 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:19 am 
LOST Addict

Location: Oregon Coast Dairy Country. Land of stumps, dumps, and "Liquid Pumps"
https://simpletire.com/

Sasquatch
DSS Turbo
CAT-elimntr
Weeks Stg1&2 EGRfix
PV-200
BLING
vent gauges

IDParts
head
cams
rockers
Timing set
ARP studs
eTn1 GX2123 5v GPs

YETI Custom Tune
Flowmaster 8325508
Carter P76611M
GM 12611872
Hayden 2986
GM 15976889
PATC Custom Billet
2010 Ram Hemi Trans
Sonnax 44957
Transgo kit
Cooper 51770

Post subject: Re: 03 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:34 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

4x4RON wrote:
What’s up everyone,

My name’s Aaron but I’ll be going by 4x4RON on here because I thought that was clever.

I just recently became the proud 1st time Jeep owner of a red 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport 3.7L V6 4x4. Clean exterior minus a few minor tings and scuffs from small debris, cleaner interior. The wheels that came on it are 245/70R16’s and I realized that wasn’t stock.

So, looking into that I decided to measure my Jeep’s height, knowing I sit higher than a lot of other similar models I’ve seen, and found that from the center hub to the top of the fender flare the measurements are: F: 20.5” - R: 21.5”

I heard that they come from the factory 19” so I have at least 1.5” lift involved. I am currently on the market for some new tires/wheels, unless I cannot go any bigger then I will just get new rims since the ones I have are missing some paint, but I’m not sure if I have the room.

Could anyone maybe help specify the dimensions of the maximum tire sizes available with the lift specified above? I could also use a good online store for purchasing the wheels and or tires. Please give all available larger options!

Here she is:

Thanks,
4x4RON

You can run but you can not hide LOL
Moderator on both sites so always around