It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for a forum member in New River, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:58 pm 
LOST Newbie

So, I am looking for some advice on a Liberty CRD related project. Please forgive me if this sounds a little odd.

I ran into an individual quite a while back who lives in the New River, Arizona area and at the time had multiple CRDs he had rebuilt or repaired. I am hoping to locate this individual and get some advice/input related to a potential project.

My wife was involved in a collision recently, in our Liberty. Fortunately, there were no injuries. Unfortunately, the repair cost is causing the insurance company to want to total the vehicle. Currently we are negotiating to achieve an acceptable outcome. The damage isn't that severe. No body work was damaged, only the bulk of plastic parts on the front end and the center radiator support. The individual mentioned came to mind as a good resource to assist in making an educated decision. If this person sounds familiar, or is you, please reply here, or message me.

Thanks!
Matt