It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Newbie in MN
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:23 am 
LOST Member

Just got invited to the site! Thanks for that. Looks like a ton of good info here. Looking forward to spending some time reading. We have an 05 crd. A little background on it, we bought it used in 2014, shortly there after my beautiful bride hit a bear with it... We were not in a position to buy it back at that time, but the insurance adjuster asked if I would buy it back for him. And a deal was struck. Fast forward to last fall and my wife and I were talking and we were both saying how we missed that little Liberty CRD. As fate would have it, I stuck the adjusters card on the wall at work and it was still there.. I gave him a call and he said no last fall. But called me back this spring and sold it back to us. He had only put about 5k miles on it. But, it was really dirty inside and out!! The rear calipers were stuck, it had a blown intercooler hose, and we put the lift pump and battery tray and larger battery in right away. Now she runs out very well again. Anyway, glad to be here!

Suncoast torque converter
Sasquatch turbo
Cummins lift pump
HDS 001 stat housing w/190 thermostat
Trans temp, egt, ultra gauge gauges
email 84landcruiser(at)gmail(dot)com