It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: REC and MYGIG lockpicks
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:33 am 
LOST Member

Just wondering if anyone has bought items from http://www.solidsignal.com? Came across the site in my search for lockpicks for my MYGIG and REC radios and found them cheaper by 50.00 for the newest MYGIG CHR550 and 70.00 for the REC then from Coastal Electronic Technologies. Now you do have to watch because some of them are open box items but the prices seem a lot more reasonable . im just curious to see if anyone has had and good or bad experiences.

Post subject: Re: REC and MYGIG lockpicks
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:15 am 
LOST Newbie

Hi to you:
I have not dealt with the company you are talking about, I will look into it Though. I am wanting to get the allgig, for my liberty so that I can ad backup camera system. This is a friendly warning in case you run across a this companies site. JEMKO says they offer a factory integrated backup camera system for the Jeep Liberty. They show the allgig, wiring harness etc in their ad. It took over a week for me to decide to order the system. I just seemed to have a bad feeling about it, maybe because of the cheap price, just not sure. Anyway, I ordered and paid for the item on a Monday, was told that I would have the item on that Friday, no later than that Saturday.
I had not received any shipping information for several days, (red flag number one) Then when I did receive some kind of shipping information, it was a digital tracking number that the post office explained The Item was not yet in their possession but when it was they would update the information and I could then track the item. (red flag two) After several more days of not being able to get any tracking information I called yet again to find out what was going on, why I could not track my package etc. I go a hold of someone who said my item was sent priority and I should get it Wednesday, Wednesday came, no item(red flag 3) By this time I am irate as I am getting nothing but empty "we are sorry's" that is it, that is all you get from these people. You do get the excuse the post office is holding on to the package for 3 days for some reason, they give you no reason for this by the way. After you raise enough hell, the cancel your order and say they will credit you credit card, I am still waiting for that to happen. If you do find something and it works, let me know. If they offer any kind of customer service please let me know. It would be worth the extra money to know I am getting what I need and that there is customer support, not shallow We are Sorry's My advice is to stay away from JEMKO. RUN DONT WALK AWAY From their web site.
after more than 12 days you will get nothing but headaches and We are sorry's"
I am going to check out the place you suggest, and also Crutchfield and Coastal. At least we know they ship the items and you get what you pay for