It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New MTX sub!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:07 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Just went and picked it up, got alittle work to do, put its purty much done. Here shes it, in all its 400 watts, it sounds great too, but dosent hit as hard as a 15in. :-s

I ran 4 guage wire to it, just cause i could, hehe, and ive got an 80amp fuse which is to big, but it really is the smallest i could find around here. I need 40 amp. The amp came with this little gain control that goes up and mounts to the dash, its so cool. I love the little guy, i can turn the bass practically off, and completely make myself go deaf, its great!! so what do u all think, it was around $500 total, for wiring and all.

-Atlantic Blue
-Air Ride Rear Suspension ; OME/Rustys Lift ; Powertrax Locker ; Moog Lower Ball-Joints ; 245/70/16 Yokohama Geolander A/T-S's on MOABS ; Flowmaster 50 SUV
Lost #007082
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeepjeepster

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:53 pm 
LOST Newbie

Looks great! I just went the cheap and easy route and picked up an Infinity Basslink 10" about a year ago. Amazing what one sub will do for the Lib interior! What are the approx dimensions?
-Lance

"I'm a curb conquerer!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:09 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Height 14.250"
Width 22.250"
Depth 17.00"
It fits perfect, its just the right fit. Im glad that i can still use the cover too, ill always keep that over it so no one knows its in there until they hear it. :wink:

all the specs are here. i didnt pay that much though, local place got me $50 off.

http://www.mitekfactoryoutlet.com/produ ... &colorid=0

-Atlantic Blue
-Air Ride Rear Suspension ; OME/Rustys Lift ; Powertrax Locker ; Moog Lower Ball-Joints ; 245/70/16 Yokohama Geolander A/T-S's on MOABS ; Flowmaster 50 SUV
Lost #007082
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeepjeepster