|- - The Rules - -
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Burchie [ Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:56 pm ]|
|Post subject:||- - The Rules - -|
Rules are below, so lets read them through before posting including the PIC SIZE. I will delete any pics submitted that do not conform to the rules. With that said, let`s get to the fun part!
Remember: This is RIG of the month, not FRIEND of the month. Vote for the best pic/rig in conjunction with the theme of that month, not just your friend. Lets pick winners that really show off a great jeep in a cool location bone stock or modded, it really does not matter.
Thanks and good luck everyone! Lets see some great participation!
p.s. Remember, only 14 slots available and its the first 14 to post their entry pics!
• L.O.S.T. members only! You must be a registered member of this site to enter the contest.
• Only Jeeps allowed! - We have some members that don`t have a KJ so we`ll allow the other Jeep bretheren. You must be the owner of the Jeep.
• No Links allowed - You must post a pic in the thread (instructions below). You may "name" or even describe your pic (keep it brief please!).
• No computer enhancemants - Pic must be unaltered. No exceptions in any way. Au natural photo... THIS INCLUDES BORDERS...
• Please keep the size of the pics to no larger than 800 x 600! <------LOOK!
• 1 winner per year - You can only win one month per year. No exceptions. That means you may not enter again, even if you have another Jeep, if you win. January 20XX will be the start over.
• If you do not win, you may enter in other months contests and also can use the same pics if it fits into the theme of the current month. Again, January 2007 will be the start over.
• You can only vote once (even if it is your rig) and no family members are allowed to vote in addition. This is strictly a member rig vote (meaning you can`t get the wife/husband, kids, aunt/uncle, friends, etc. to vote. 1 vote per "rig family" allowed. Remember, honesty is the best policy!).
• If any entrant is found to have cheated in any way, even if other family/friend(s) did something to alter the outcome without their knowledge, they will be disqualified immediately. We will be checking IP`s, etc. I reserve the right to disqualify any pic/person at my discretion.
• You may change a pic that you entered with another pic if you change your mind during entry only. Once entry is full and the voting has started, the entry topic will be locked!
• All "deadlines" are at midnight EST (GMT -4) on the 15th day of the month.
• No nominating of other parties.
• No more than 2 pics! <------LOOK!
Tiebreaker: I will not vote to ensure impartiality but instead use an electronic randomizer (online) to determine the winner in case of a tie.
What you do is, if you are interested in entering, you post your pic(s) in this ROTM thread. When posting your pic, please provide details of your Jeep like vehicle year, modifications, etc. if you like. We will give everyone 2 weeks (the first 14 days of the month) to submit your entry. On the 15th, we will end submissions and start a voting poll in a separate thread (If we get the limit of 10 rigs before the 14th, I`ll start it sooner). We then have the last 2+ weeks (to the last day of the month) for everyone to vote. On the 1st of each month, the winner will be announced!.
So, good luck! Have fun and may the best rig win!
How to post a pic
• Have a picture hosted on a site (i.e. CarDomain, Webshots, etc.).
• Right click on the picture (first click the pic to enlarge if you are using a CarDomain pic)
• Click on "Properties".
• Copy and paste the whole "location" (ends in ".jpg" for example)
• Come to this thread and Click "Post Reply"
• Click "Img" at the top, paste the Address you c&p`ed, and click "Img" again. Make sure there is a [img]before%20the%20beginning%20of%20the%20addy%20and%20a[/img] at the end of the addy
• Then fill your info below and click "Submit"
• Then drool over the other pics of the sweet rigs and wait for voting!:D
|Author:||Diggerfreek [ Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:42 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: - - The Rules - -|
The rules have been tweaked for 2010.
As always, if you have a question, concern, comment, or just want to speak your mind, drop me a PM. All PM's are confidential.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group