It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:09 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:01 am 
LOST Newbie

KJMedic wrote:
no-blue-screen wrote:
KJMedic wrote:
My Free year should expire next week. But I have not gotten anything from Sirius yet. Should I call them?

Didn't they take a credit card number from you for billing? The wife has a starmate in her van, so they already had my billing info on file. They normally just start billing whatever card you gave them to setup the account once the free period is over. This is what they did on my Jetta TDI. The TDI only had three months free, but they asked for a credit card when I setup the account...then after the three months was up..they started billing the credit card.

Its been a year I can't remember what I did yesterday much less last year. But shouldn't they send me some kind of bill?

About a month before my free year was up they started sending me renewal notices. If you feel like its going to run out, give them a call. It took me 2 times of calling to get mine renewed. The first time the man took my card and personnel info. But, he just updated my account with it. I kept getting your service is going to stop in soon notices. Called the second time to check on it and it was quickley updated.I don't know what the guy was thinking or if we had a misunderstanding.
Just ordered a new system with the portable boom box for my wife for Christmas. We both like Sirius and she wanted it in her car.

2018 Honda CRV
1987 GMC Jimmy
"T"