It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: DRBIII enhanced emulator works!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:13 am 
LOST Newbie

Searching for a way to actuate my ABS while pressure bleeding to remove any air trapped in the system, i stumbled upon this thread:

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/drb-iii-emulator-in-a-virtual-machine.71537/

Having zero experience with Virtual Machines, i decided to give it a try because i am a sucker for emulators. I started by ordering this device:

https://www.obd2tool.com/goods.php?id=5281

After 2 weeks, it arrived and i built my VM, fired it up, and plugged everything into my Jeep. It actually worked, sort of. As explained by AndyA in his walkthrough, there is a flaw in the circuit board of the cloned micropod2, requiring a jumper wire to be soldered in to 2 very tiny points. Well I actually found someone to do the delicate soldering for me today, and the darn thing works perfect now! I was even able to test it by running the ABS Bleed procedure with it on my Jeep!

Big thanks to AndyA over on the wrangler tj forum for his work and write-up on this!

2006 Ram2500 MC CTD: Latest project, complete with Death Wobble

Post subject: Re: DRBIII enhanced emulator works!
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2024 9:35 pm 
LOST Member

ok, I might have an Autel MS906Pro already, but i'm gonna try and make this work too.

• OME 790/948/90009/N32
  • Western Suburbanite 7'4" plow
  • DetoursUSA Backbone
  • HF 12k# winch
[SIZE="1"]WTB: project liberty near N.NJ. stick shift, 4x4, working motor optional, CHEAP[/SIZE]