It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CRD build info
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:53 pm 
LOST Member

My dealer just called to let me know my CRD is being built as we speak. He had initially thought it would be late February before CRDs started being built again, but they started building them on the 1st. He said he had a backlog of ordered CRDs since they hadn't built any since September, so this was good news for him as well as me. He said I should have my Jeep in a couple weeks! I wasn't expecting it until sometime in March. I'm gonna have to hurry and finish my garage!!

Post subject: Re: CRD build info
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:58 pm 
Stan Wright wrote:
My dealer just called to let me know my CRD is being built as we speak. He had initially thought it would be late February before CRDs started being built again, but they started building them on the 1st. He said he had a backlog of ordered CRDs since they hadn't built any since September, so this was good news for him as well as me. He said I should have my Jeep in a couple weeks! I wasn't expecting it until sometime in March. I'm gonna have to hurry and finish my garage!!

Good to hear another Indiana CRD owner coming online! :) Although, It's a little weird that I just got my '05 at the end of September and everyone is talking about and driving their '06 models! There are still a VERY few '05 CRDs for sale on dealer lots (check CARMAX in Orlando, FL and Atlanta, GA for amazingly killer deals on the leftovers).

Welcome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:29 am 
LOST Junkie

You think its weird AllJeep? We just bought our new 05 the beginning of December!

2005 Jeep Liberty CRD
SAMCO Hoses//GDE Tune//PML Trans Pan//TransGo HD Shift Kit//MBRP Exhaust

1986 2R Mustang SVO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:16 pm 
LOST Addict

For anybody in central/western NC, there's still an '05 on the lot of the dealership I bought mine at. Abernethy CJD in Lincolnton NC.

Looked around the lot Wednesday morning when I picked mine up after service. They had 3 '06 Sport models and an '05 Sport model on the lot.

The '05 is Dark Beryl Green, only goodies on it other than the standard diesel interior and equipment is the Tow Package. Sticker price was just over 25,900. Could probably get it for quite a discount. For anyone that just wants one with a diesel and doesn't care about all the bells and whistles, this could be what they're looking for.

'05 Sport CRD Stone White
Provent CCV Filter/AT2525 Muffler
Stanadyne 30 u/Cat 2 u Fuel Filters
Fumoto Drain/Fleetguard LF3487 Oil filter
V6 Airbox/Amsoil EAA Air Filter
Suncoast TC/Shift Kit/Aux Cooler
Kennedy Lift Pump/Return Fuel Cooler