It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Need Mechanic ASAP
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:40 pm 
LOST Newbie

Sorry if not posted in the correct place but really need HELP!!!
I live in Chattanooga TN area and need to locate a mechanic to perform timing belt change. Does anyone knows where a mechanic in the GA, TN or North AL area that is trustworthy? I do Home Health as a therapist and really need to find someone that knows what they are doing since I travel everyday. This is the vehicle I use to make a living out of. I will travel a good distance if need be. Thanks

Post subject: Re: Need Mechanic ASAP
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:56 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

cota2009 wrote:
Sorry if not posted in the correct place but really need HELP!!!
I live in Chattanooga TN area and need to locate a mechanic to perform timing belt change. Does anyone knows where a mechanic in the GA, TN or North AL area that is trustworthy? I do Home Health as a therapist and really need to find someone that knows what they are doing since I travel everyday. This is the vehicle I use to make a living out of. I will travel a good distance if need be. Thanks

Try Jasper Jeep in Jasper GA. They have a pretty extensive shop and do a lot of business with RAM trucks with cummins diesels (so ought to have a few competent diesel techs). I've had some other work done there and other than it being an hour drive from home for me, have no significant complaints. Word of caution: I haven't had them (or anyone, really) do any engine work, so call them and discuss it first to see if it's a good fit. There's a really good BBQ one major intersection down the hwy if you get a chance to go. Ask them about it and they will know the one.

Dan

Fumoto drain | ProVent CCV Filter
Stanadyne FM100 filter | Cummins fuel pump
GDE Eco | SEGR | BoulderBars | FrankenLift | Frankenskids

Post subject: Re: Need Mechanic ASAP
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:31 pm 
LOST Member

if you don't mind driving to Franklin, TN (south of nashville), Rodney at Alexander Jeep has done a couple. Alexander recently changed its name...I believe this is the new site: http://www.chryslerdodgejeepramoffranklin.com/

If I'm still living in the area at 100k, he'll be doing mine...

2005 Jeep Liberty CRD