It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: anyone get their free hitch yet?
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 12:14 am 
LOST Member

here's the junkyard special from an earlier Liberty and the new one that I had to remove to get the skid plate back on. Now that I know know how much the 7 pin wire harness costs it makes me sick when I think of the guy cutting the wire harness off the car three feet away from the connector box.

#1 2006 Silver CRD Limited, flipped spare tire, ASFIR skids, GDE TCM & Ecotune, blue SAMCOs, 5V glow plugs, Rotella T6, intank fuel pump, Gen2 fuel head, new crank sensor, JBA 2.5 in silver package, Provent and ARB bumper
#2 2006 Metallic Green Limited; currently DOA
#3 2005 Silver project; currently not running...don't judge me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:40 pm 
LOST Member

I just received my $100 Visa prepaid reward card 101 days after the dealer inspected my aftermarket hitch where the inspection lasted 22 minutes.

The card is set up if you do not use it within 6 months, there is a $3 per month maintenance fee.

I hope there is a self proclaimed clever Fiat Chrysler Automotive accountant or lawyer somewhere whom now has cost the company a future vehicle I will never purchase.

I vow to never even drive a FCA National Car rental.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:55 pm 
LOST Junkie

You got $100 for 22 minutes of your time and you are complaining?

Tell you what. Send the card to me and I promise to have that sucker used up before the six months kicks in.

927/948 OME Springs - Bilstein Shocks - JBA Upper Control Arms - Rage Black Widow Roof Basket - Viper 3606V Alarm System

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6