It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Mopar Reman Trans... Questions.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:48 pm 
LOST Member

Just took delivery of my new Mopar reman trans, and when I pulled the TC there was a worn sticker reading...

It looks like the unit has been sand blasted, and had some paint marker on the transmission side. A few lines of different colors, and a "582AD" in hand written paint. Parts search here http://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/p/__ ... 582AE.html auto forwards to the R4736582AE, which is showing as the stock replacement. Since the Euro is the new standard part, is there any way this has been reman'd with the euro internals, or is this just the shudder-o-matic I already had?

The only reference to this part number I can find is here http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8450&start=20 posted in 2006. The transmission has a rebuild code of 15513, part number R5143976AE.

Anyone know about this TC?

Post subject: Re: New Mopar Reman Trans... Questions.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:34 am 
LOST Addict

When the "euro" TC first became available in the US, there was absolutely NO way to identify it other than by the numbers on the BOX it came in. I would try PMing Mr. Mopar.

DOC

2005 KJ CRD Ltd Detroit TrueTrac Bilsteins G2 GDE "HOT" ECU GDE TCM "Tow Tune" "euro" TC SEGR Weeks Elbow New HG at 130K ARPs Clean CAT aFe Filter Magnaflow Exhaust EHM Cumminos In-Tank Lift Pump Hayden Fan Clutch Nylon Fan VH Enabled with GDE lower shutoff point Recalibrated Temp Gauge Tekonsha Prodigy Sears P-1 ZDDP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:58 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Rich wrote:
Just took delivery of my new Mopar reman trans, and when I pulled the TC there was a worn sticker reading...

It looks like the unit has been sand blasted, and had some paint marker on the transmission side. A few lines of different colors, and a "582AD" in hand written paint. Parts search here http://www.moparpartsoverstock.com/p/__ ... 582AE.html auto forwards to the R4736582AE, which is showing as the stock replacement. Since the Euro is the new standard part, is there any way this has been reman'd with the euro internals, or is this just the shudder-o-matic I already had?

The only reference to this part number I can find is here http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8450&start=20 posted in 2006. The transmission has a rebuild code of 15513, part number R5143976AE.

Anyone know about this TC?

If that is the same rebuilt transmission and TC that the dealer just installed in mine, then you will love it.

Make sure you get the latest ecu and tcm updates.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:19 pm 
LOST Addict

Robbed a remanufactured Mopar slush box out of necessity from one of my projects. Pretty sure it was purchased 2013+. Shifts like poop, headed to get quick learn, will report back. The suncoast TC was a nice bonus :rockon:

05 CRD: H.D.S2 stat,WW Ironrock trilink&LCA's, OX rear,ARB front, 4.10's, ARB bumper, Suncoast,OME 3.5, JBA UCA,rock rails, Moabs&265/75 Duratracs, GDE tunes ,FFD fan,ARP's, 2 micron fuel, new valves,sasquatch battery tray & grid heater, tensioner relocated
Mech fan, VH & AC delete