It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for CRD Mechanic in Missouri
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:02 am 
LOST Newbie

Hey guys I am looking for a trusted Jeep liberty CRD mechanic in Missouri. I looked on other page and dident see anyone in Missouri unless I missed it. I am looking for someone that has done Timing belts, Water pumps, Egr delete and Etc before. I have talked to diesel shops and Dodge dealerships they say they can do it but seem to have no clue about crds when you question them about the cams not being keyed and if they have the tools to do the job. If anyone knows of anyone please let me no Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Looking for CRD Mechanic in Missouri
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:08 am 
LOST Addict

herdsman123 wrote:
Hey guys I am looking for a trusted Jeep liberty CRD mechanic in Missouri. I looked on other page and dident see anyone in Missouri unless I missed it. I am looking for someone that has done Timing belts, Water pumps, Egr delete and Etc before. I have talked to diesel shops and Dodge dealerships they say they can do it but seem to have no clue about crds when you question them about the cams not being keyed and if they have the tools to do the job. If anyone knows of anyone please let me no Thanks.

Talk to Geordi, our family crd doctor, if it's not super urgent, he may be able to stop by. Rather than taking your jeep to somebody that has no idea about it, wait for somebody that knows the vehicle very well.

2005 kj CRD, samco, suncoast tc, provent, Kennedy lift pump, GDE ECO full torque, 2nd gen filter head, 245/70/16 a/t tires, mopar light bar, fumoto oil valve, OEM Skid Plates, ARB Front bumper and HD OME, tru cool LPD47391 40k GVW tranny cooler (stock cooler delete), FF Dynamics e-fan and shroud, rocker arms replaced, HDS2 190F thermostat.

Post subject: Re: Looking for CRD Mechanic in Missouri
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:29 pm 
LOST Junkie

Hi,
If you buy the timing belt kit listed on the forum, I will do your TB, waterpump (a pain), and all pullies/accessor in exchange for the tools) but I live in Colorado. I've done 3 TB belt jobs but borrowed the tools from a forum member.

If you decide you want a CO vacation, give me a holler. Our home has plenty of room for guests so no need to worry about hotels and stuff while we work on your TB. BTW, I'd offer the seller of the TB tools 450-500 max.

Drew