LOST JEEPS
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/

SasquatchParts.com • ​Jeep Liberty VM 2.8L CRD Parts ​​
http://www.lostjeeps.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=82759
Page 1 of 2

Author:  weeks101 [ Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  SasquatchParts.com • ​Jeep Liberty VM 2.8L CRD Parts ​​

Image

SasquatchParts.com
Liberty 2.8L CRD Performance Parts


Products | Reviews | Newsletter | Contact

We are proud to be an official LOST Jeeps Vendor

Image

Image

_________________

Image

SasquatchParts.com manufactures and supplies performance parts specifically for the 2005-2006 Jeep Liberty (KJ) CRD, equipped with VM Motori’s 2.8L direct-injected, turbo diesel, DOHC 4-cylinder engine (R428). Our products, designed and manufactured right here in the USA, increase performance, improve fuel economy and prolong engine lifespan. Our company name refers to the scarcity of the vehicle platform, as well as our unheard-of standards of quality and service. Based in Minnesota, Sasquatch Motorsports LLC has been supplying parts for niche vehicles since 2002. Our mission is to provide quality products, friendly support, fast shipping and reasonable pricing to small, niche automotive markets that are otherwise ignored by the aftermarket.


Image

_________________

Image

Image

Image

Author:  weeks101 [ Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • 2005-2006 Liberty 2.8L CRD Performa

The Weeks Kit

Eliminates intake soot and boost/coolant leaks while improving fuel economy, performance, and glow-plug access.

- Weeks Kit Stage 1 - bypasses EGR valve, fully deletes FCV, increased flow over stock elbow, facilitates easier glow plug changes.
- Weeks Kit Stage 2 - this add-on fully deletes EGR valve, EGR cooler, EGR manifold, EGR coolant lines, and exhaust-side EGR tube, without any welding or tapping--no removing the exhaust manifold!

Click here to read reviews of this product

Image

This is what comes off the engine:

Image


Fuel Economy

Many customers report fuel economy gains within the range of 1-3 MPG. One of our European customers reported an increase of 2.7 MPG, calculated over a distance of 2,300 miles. A few more examples:

- viewtopic.php?p=846337#p846337
- viewtopic.php?p=829481#p829481
- viewtopic.php?p=827019#p827019
- viewtopic.php?p=843884#p843884

Author:  weeks101 [ Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • 2005-2006 Liberty 2.8L CRD Performa

* Reserved *

Author:  Silverbullet [ Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • KJ 2.8L CRD Performance • 'Weeks Ki

Just wanted to chime in and mention this tool SAVED me during the install of stage one. Hoping to complete stage 2 soon.

I wish I had this for the first CRD I did!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0050K ... detailpage

That exact tool or something like it

Author:  weeks101 [ Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • KJ 2.8L CRD Performance • 'Weeks Ki

Interest in plug-and-play in-tank lift-pump wiring harness?

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=84374

Author:  JAFO [ Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • KJ 2.8L CRD Performance • 'Weeks Ki

How do I get the CEL to go out after I install the kit?

Author:  weeks101 [ Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • KJ 2.8L CRD Performance • 'Weeks Ki

JAFO wrote:
How do I get the CEL to go out after I install the kit?

If you have the stock ECU tune, your check engine light will illuminate after installation–your engine will run just fine, but your ECU will trigger a CEL because it isn’t receiving the expected communications from the EGR valve and FCV valve. An ECU flash is needed to turn it off. You can choose a turn-key, commercially-available tune OR you can flash your own ECU using a laptop, free software and an inexpensive data cable.​ There are even tunes available for download that you can use completely free.

1) D.I.Y. ECU Tuning (do it yourself) - viewtopic.php?f=98&t=78418
2) Green Diesel Engineering (commercial) - http://www.greendieselengineering.com/S ... ry=Liberty

Author:  JAFO [ Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • KJ 2.8L CRD Performance • 'Weeks Ki

weeks101 wrote:
JAFO wrote:
How do I get the CEL to go out after I install the kit?

If you have the stock ECU tune, your check engine light will illuminate after installation–your engine will run just fine, but your ECU will trigger a CEL because it isn’t receiving the expected communications from the EGR valve and FCV valve. An ECU flash is needed to turn it off. You can choose a turn-key, commercially-available tune OR you can flash your own ECU using a laptop, free software and an inexpensive data cable.​ There are even tunes available for download that you can use completely free.

1) D.I.Y. ECU Tuning (do it yourself) - viewtopic.php?f=98&t=78418
2) Green Diesel Engineering (commercial) - http://www.greendieselengineering.com/S ... ry=Liberty


Awesome tip and TY!

Author:  lacabrera [ Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • KJ 2.8L CRD Performance • 'Weeks Ki

JAFO wrote:
How do I get the CEL to go out after I install the kit?


if you wish you can add 2 30 cent resistors to fool the ECU into thinking the EGR and FCV are still connected.

Author:  Jetman46 [ Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • KJ 2.8L CRD Performance • 'Weeks Ki

I have installed both the Weeks 1 & 2 kits. Also have the Green Diesel ECO tune. Went through emissions testing today here in Arizona. They put it on the rollers and passed with flying colors.

Author:  weeks101 [ Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • KJ 2.8L CRD Performance • 'Weeks Ki

Jetman46 wrote:
I have installed both the Weeks 1 & 2 kits. Also have the Green Diesel ECO tune. Went through emissions testing today here in Arizona. They put it on the rollers and passed with flying colors.

Nice! :JEEPIN:

Author:  blk05liberty [ Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • ​Jeep Liberty VM 2.8L CRD Parts ​​

How long are the tool rentals for?

Author:  weeks101 [ Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • ​Jeep Liberty VM 2.8L CRD Parts ​​

Customer has them for 14 days total. (Time in transit not counted towards the rental period.)

If you need timing belt replacement parts we have you covered: https://shop.sasquatchparts.com/product ... berty-crd/

Author:  CRD Joe [ Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • ​Jeep Liberty VM 2.8L CRD Parts ​​

Ive got the SquatchMeisters EGR see ya later kit. (Stage 1&2) Its some seriously cool stuff! Im thinking about getting a diesel Grand Cherokee and if so Ill be getting the delete kit for that as well. If any of you are even thinking about this do it. Who knows how long they'll be available?

Author:  blk05liberty [ Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • ​Jeep Liberty VM 2.8L CRD Parts ​​

Question about the EGR kit (weeks kit) Do you get both stages in one purchase? or do you have to buy each weeks kit separately?

Author:  weeks101 [ Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • ​Jeep Liberty VM 2.8L CRD Parts ​​

CRD Joe wrote:
Ive got the SquatchMeisters EGR see ya later kit. (Stage 1&2) Its some seriously cool stuff! Im thinking about getting a diesel Grand Cherokee and if so Ill be getting the delete kit for that as well. If any of you are even thinking about this do it. Who knows how long they'll be available?

Thanks for the kind words!

blk05liberty wrote:
Question about the EGR kit (weeks kit) Do you get both stages in one purchase? or do you have to buy each weeks kit separately?

Stage 1 + Stage 2: https://shop.sasquatchparts.com/product ... berty-crd/

Stage 1 only: https://shop.sasquatchparts.com/product ... rd-stage1/

Stage 2 only: https://shop.sasquatchparts.com/product ... d-upgrade/

Author:  Johndeere87 [ Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • ​Jeep Liberty VM 2.8L CRD Parts ​​

I have the switch/voltmeter panel from Sasquatch parts. There wouldn't be any harm in wiring the voltmeter to the key switch, and using the second switch for whatever else, now would there?

Author:  Johndeere87 [ Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • ​Jeep Liberty VM 2.8L CRD Parts ​​

Done. Added one more wire for an additional accessory and soldered the volt meter power wire to the primary wire. I will power the switch board with the key switch, and use relays on the accessories to handle the additional load placed on the primary wire. Was it just me, or did anyone else have to trim behind the dash in order to install this kit? Regardless, it wasn't enough trimming to make anything flimsy, and looks great.

Author:  weeks101 [ Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • ​Jeep Liberty VM 2.8L CRD Parts ​​

Hmm, no trimming should be required.

Author:  Johndeere87 [ Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: SasquatchParts.com • ​Jeep Liberty VM 2.8L CRD Parts ​​

Hopefully I'm not crazy, and did it for no reason, lol. Maybe someone else that has done it will comfirm. The plug for the circuit board, and the middle plug were interfering with the install. Even if it does need trimming, I'd buy it again. Very clean looking

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/