It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CRD For Sale
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:56 pm 
LOST Newbie

Got a wild hair and bought a new Ram EcoDiesel. Absolutely love my CRD, but it must go. Check out my ebay auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/321928366939?#full-history

Also willing to sell offline FTF.

I hate to see it go but the new Ram EcoDiesels are awesome. Yes, they have their problems and lack of dealer understanding just like our CRDs. But, that is what makes these diesels so fun, right. Waited until GDE developed a tune for them and then started shopping.

Have enjoyed this forum greatly and will still check in from time to time.

Post subject: Re: CRD For Sale
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:02 pm 
LOST Addict

Keep the crd if it's running fine. Better in snow. Better offroad pedigree. I also have a ram EcoDiesel and kept the crd. Love both the same. Jeep though is closer to my heart, with so many mods, it's part of me too much to sell it.

Go on ram1500diesel forum, choochooman and I are there already. Gde has also a great tune available.
P. S. Good luck selling it if that's your choice.

2005 kj CRD, samco, suncoast tc, provent, Kennedy lift pump, GDE ECO full torque, 2nd gen filter head, 245/70/16 a/t tires, mopar light bar, fumoto oil valve, OEM Skid Plates, ARB Front bumper and HD OME, tru cool LPD47391 40k GVW tranny cooler (stock cooler delete), FF Dynamics e-fan and shroud, rocker arms replaced, HDS2 190F thermostat.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:18 am 
LOST Newbie

Yes, I really did love the little CRD and it was a beast in the snow and a tractor when towing. It sold for the buy it now price after less than two days on eBay. I know I will miss it, just could not justify keeping it after I bought the ED.

Yep, been hanging out on Ram1500diesel.com. Will install the GDE tune tomorrow on the ED. Got it with the regen and turbo braking option.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:52 pm 
LOST Addict

kjdieselfever wrote:
Yes, I really did love the little CRD and it was a beast in the snow and a tractor when towing. It sold for the buy it now price after less than two days on eBay. I know I will miss it, just could not justify keeping it after I bought the ED.

Yep, been hanging out on Ram1500diesel.com. Will install the GDE tune tomorrow on the ED. Got it with the regen and turbo braking option.

Awesome. Sad you're leave this forum, glad I'll see you in 1500 EcoDiesel one. What's your user there?

2005 kj CRD, samco, suncoast tc, provent, Kennedy lift pump, GDE ECO full torque, 2nd gen filter head, 245/70/16 a/t tires, mopar light bar, fumoto oil valve, OEM Skid Plates, ARB Front bumper and HD OME, tru cool LPD47391 40k GVW tranny cooler (stock cooler delete), FF Dynamics e-fan and shroud, rocker arms replaced, HDS2 190F thermostat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:06 am 
LOST Junkie

I kept my Liberty. It is my daily driver. But, the woman is using it now until I get new headlight lenses for her car.

Sent from my Samsung Note 4 using Tapatalk.