It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2006 CRD Limited for sale
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:48 pm 
LOST Newbie

Finally decided to sell my 2006 CRD Limited. Red in color with the gray interior. To many projects and other cars to maintain. Nothing wrong with this jeep. I've learned a lot from reading on this site and I figure I would post here as most of you guys know what your getting into with the diesel liberty. Currently has 42600 miles on the odometer. Might be slightly more by the time it sells. I am asking 12k, which is right at the kbb value. I purchased it with about 20k on it from an older couple from Wyoming. It pretty much sat in a garage until I bought it here in the Denver area. I've serviced it with mobil 1 5w-40 from the time I bought it. It has the weeks stage 1 and 2 mods(then added the European intake elbow), husky floor mats, steering wheel cover, 2nd gen fuel filter head, v6 airbox mod, newest steel 7v glowplugs, gde hot tune at about 21k, timing belt at about 21k, Jeff Bauer thermostat with the xtra sensor ports, fumoto oil drain valve, muffler delete, g2 rear diff cover as well as the front and rear diff fluid changed, dual usb port in the center armrest storage, and the ehm mod. It will also come with some xtra coolant, 8 napa gold filters, and some records and other paperwork. It drives great with no known issues except the typical cold weather starting ones with the steel glow plugs. I have not gotten on it so to speak with the hot tune. I avg about 27-28 mpg around town and low to mid 30's on road trips if you don't drive crazy. I also have a new provent 200 that will go with the jeep. I also have new in the boxes: in tank lift pump, gas harness, hood latch cable, suncoast tq converter, newest front pump, transgo shift kit, tranny filter kit, 18qt of Castrol atf+4, firestone rear helper springs, and a pillar pod. I'm willing to part with the tranny stuff as a package deal for the price of the tq converter. I have a few pictures and I will send them to interested parties in the order that I receive them.

Shawn

Post subject: Re: 2006 CRD Limited for sale
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:26 pm 
LOST Member

PM'ed

JBA 4" lift, IRO Tri-link w/ wwdiesel bracket, JBA sliders, 235/85-16 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs, Mercedes Benz forged ultralight wheels, Weeks stage 1 and 2, Weeks lift pump and harness, Weeks battery tray and AGM battery, GDE tune, Suncoast TC, updated front pump, HDS 001 T-stat, ARP studs, Front and rear Detroit/Eaton Truetrac LSD.

Post subject: Re: 2006 CRD Limited for sale
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:49 pm 
LOST Newbie

PMd