It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: i have a great 06 Jeep liberty crd
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:12 am 
LOST Member

for sale for parts only dropped a valve and i just don't have the patients to run down a motor,and tear it down and rebuild,everything was changed 30,00 miles ago new timing belt,and everything associated behind timing cover,.all new rockers ,and stud set,ts in great shape,.its priced to move,. :grim:

Post subject: Re: i have a great 06 Jeep liberty crd
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:36 am 
LOST Addict

Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... But it is really hot here on Earth...
Sorry to hear that!

Can you please fill out the survey (second post) in the new valve research sticky thread? Do you have any pictures?

It might also help to post your location for anyone that might be interested.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:27 pm 
LOST Junkie

Miles? Pics? Location? Price?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:47 am 
LOST Addict

highironcrd wrote:
for sale for parts only dropped a valve and i just don't have the patients to run down a motor,and tear it down and rebuild,everything was changed 30,00 miles ago new timing belt,and everything associated behind timing cover,.all new rockers ,and stud set,ts in great shape,.its priced to move,. :grim:

"parts only" as in you won't allow anyone else to repair it and put it on the road?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:37 pm 
LOST Member

oh gawsh its good to go,..if there was a sensible way of doing it yes i would,.i love my jeep but after paying 9,000 and another 5500 in front and top end work done on it now were talking into almost $20,000 for a 5000 dollar budget to swap out motors,so cost permissiveness is in the spotlight,.and i really have trust issues with anybody touching it,.too many ham and eggers out there,.Geordi is a sharp dude,he's worked on it,...but he's busy too,.ive tried to line out a way thru this but have hit some dead ends,..hey I'm all about keeping it, but also must factor in the price tag for all of this,.....so in my weekend state, i can't start evan on pulling the motor,and with no real blip on the radar to get it going,it may be time to find someone with the time,..right now I'm looking for cash for someone to continue loving it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:42 pm 

jws84_02 wrote:

????? would help!!!!

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch
IronrockArms/wwdieselMount

98 Dodge Cummins 24 Valve

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:29 am 
LOST Member

WWDiesel wrote:
jws84_02 wrote:

????? would help!!!!

i know my brother I'm working on it,..its location is just northwest of Providence RI ill have a full posting later today:)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:04 pm 
LOST Member

Sir Sam wrote:
highironcrd wrote:

"parts only" as in you won't allow anyone else to repair it and put it on the road?

actually yea i do have a trust issue,..finding somebody honest and good on the price and there word are important ,..ive made too many mistakes in my judgment of people,..when it comes to the whole jeep CRD thing, it can be fun and rewarding,..but unfortunately i hit a stall point in my current Jeep Crd ownership i havre one in the garage awaiting me to pull the bottom end, i also had a former aquaintince/member /mechanic ,do some work for me, where i spent considerable amount of money with this guy,.first to upgrade and modify my crd,..to appraising and acquiring a boneyard motor and dropping it off at a reputable machine shop,.the bone yard motor included intact Turbo and cylinder head, however, when it was pulled apart it revealed a broken crank shaft,..so out of that deal i have a block ,turbo and head, with toasted internal components ,then came a probable trade for an operating CRD to be delivered here and he would acquire my jeep thats sitting, well,..while Driving a crd and the other in tow, they were wrecked,..and now, my deposit on it is in a limbo of sorts, it wasn't returned,..so you tell me how you would feel?,,oh sure i got the old chump line of "ill pay you when i Get it" the money again a notable amount of money not secured by the seller, that is , before the deal was done, that money was gone,.so yea id bet you know this guy,..and a few of you may have recommended him.but after evan trying to secure labor help to cover the deposit, well that was declined,..needless to say trust bond is broken,..im holding some parts that i paid for, the turbo and head were cleaned up the block is cleaned up,..all available and priced to move.and Yes Id be very much interested in the help of someone who has the skill set to complete the tasks of helping me get my jeep going again.i would be very interested in the northeast

:2cents: :JEEPIN: :2cents: