It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I listed my '06 on eBay. May I post it here? Anywhere else?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:31 pm 
LOST Newbie

As the title suggests, I have just started a listing on eBay for my CRD. It is a 2006 with 77,000 miles. No towing, no off-roading. I'm an older gentleman and have always been a diesel freak, mostly Mercedes and a couple of VWs. I have owned it for 9 years and treat it as well as any Porsche of BMW I have owned.

The first owner and I did all of the mods suggested here including: SEGR, Samco intercooler/turbo hoses, bigger catalytic converter and larger exhaust from front to back. I have done many smaller, detailed things to the vehicle and maintain it obsessively.

The auction ends Sunday October 9th and 9PM Eastern time.

Please let me know if I can post a link and if you have a suggestion of where else to post it on the web, please let me know.

Post subject: Re: I listed my '06 on eBay. May I post it here? Anywhere el
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:52 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I'm not a LOST administrator but I personally don't object. You might consider posting on the Facebook Jeep Liberty CRD public group.

Sold to LOST member my 05 Ltd, GDE Stg II turbo + TCM tune, SunCoast TC w. Transgo kit, Steiger window regulators, Samcos, Fumoto valve, 2nd gen filter head with Lub. Spec. bleeder, Hayden clutch & 11 blade fan, inverted spare, P-1 battery, BF Goodrich Long Trail TAs, Etecno1 glow plugs, timing belt at 50K miles/8 yrs

Post subject: Re: I listed my '06 on eBay. May I post it here? Anywhere el
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:20 pm 
LOST Addict

Location: Somewhere between Heaven and Hell... But it is really hot here on Earth...
The general forum rules would frown on it, HOWEVER the CRD section has been allowed by the admins to list CRD-specific items and vehicles in this section simply because most of the diesel people rarely venture out of this group to the rest of the LOST forum. For CRD specific items and vehicles, you will certainly get more exposure here and nobody will say boo about it.

Go for it, and best of luck.

Email jeep [at] maincomputer [dot] com - BOARD MESSAGING IS BROKEN
Over 125 CRDs currently driving with my timing belt, rockers, or ARP Studs.
Bad noises = REALLY bad things.