It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CDR Buzzing
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:42 am 
LOST Newbie

Hi all i have Nitro 2.8 crd 2007year. When turn engine off FCV is buzzing at all time and battery dead for 2-3 days.When disconect batery and conect again or K10 ADS relay without start engine FCV not buzzing ,if im start engine and turn it off again FCV buzzing all time.Engine ECU no have any error codes. When the FCV buzzing the flap inside is shaking.

The next thing happens few days ago my nitro dies on road. It crank, start and again die aftet 1 second. I tried more times to start the engine and it works. Yesterday it happens again, but the nitro always crank, start and die after 1 second. I try the tipm bypass to check the fuel pump but it crank, and donst start. Battery damaged, I recharge it and car works normally. Any sugestions what happens? When car wont start, i couldn't opened it whith buttons on the keys- i've tried 2 keys.

Help!!

Post subject: Re: CDR Buzzing
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:09 pm 
LOST Addict

lysy wrote:
Hi all i have Nitro 2.8 crd 2007year. When turn engine off FCV is buzzing at all time and battery dead for 2-3 days.When disconect batery and conect again or K10 ADS relay without start engine FCV not buzzing ,if im start engine and turn it off again FCV buzzing all time.Engine ECU no have any error codes. When the FCV buzzing the flap inside is shaking.

The next thing happens few days ago my nitro dies on road. It crank, start and again die aftet 1 second. I tried more times to start the engine and it works. Yesterday it happens again, but the nitro always crank, start and die after 1 second. I try the tipm bypass to check the fuel pump but it crank, and donst start. Battery damaged, I recharge it and car works normally. Any sugestions what happens? When car wont start, i couldn't opened it whith buttons on the keys- i've tried 2 keys.

Help!!

It sounds like maybe there is a short across the FCV motor. Maybe unplug it and see what happens. You will likely get an error code but it will at least indicate what is wrong if your battery stops dying.

Post subject: Re: CDR Buzzing
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:08 pm 

If you need one, there are probably a bunch of them used available where people have totally removed the FCV and EGR system here on LOST if yours is the same as the 05 & 06 stateside Libertys... :wink:

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch
IronrockArms/wwdieselMount

98 Dodge Cummins 24 Valve