It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Good dumb luck, Bad dumb luck
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:23 am 
LOST Newbie

Good dumb luck -

I put up my RRO UCAs for sale on eBay, and through the process the buyer was a LOST member. I got to meet LIBERTYinLIBERTY Thursday and hand deliver the parts and save on the eBay shipping.

Knowledgeable dude. If it wasn't in the teens I probably would have chatted with him longer. Sweet rig he has.

Bad dumb luck -

I stripped the threads in the fuel head where the bleeder valve goes in. I was due for a fuel filter change pretty soon and was doing the Weeks Stage 1 kit install. Going to look into re-rethreading it and installing a petcock valve or something. Dunno. Will see what tomorrow brings.

Post subject: Re: Good dumb luck, Bad dumb luck
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:54 am 
LOST Member

I never liked the stock bleeder I bought a valve close to the size and screwed it in with some fuel rated expoy for good measure.. Let it set for a day and never have had a problem. I can bleed at anytime into something or into the return like I have it currently without getting diesel all over. Mine looks kinda like this.