It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Liberty CRD Injector Puller Tools just $99
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:13 pm 
LOST Member

If you've ever needed to take your injectors out you know it is a REAL PIA, especially if any of the seals have failed resulting in a buildup of carbon crud between the injector and the bore. I've talked to dozens of people who have cracked their valve covers trying to pull the injectors out with universal or home made tools. I've seen the factory tool listing for $500, $600, $700 or more and usually not actually available.

At the request of some customers I used contacts that I've worked with on other special tools to make us some CRD injectors pullers for IDParts. We're selling them for just $99.

Get a CRD Injector Puller Here

Lots of us are weekend warriors and, while $99 isn't breaking the bank, won't need it after we use it once. If that is the case, I've got a rental program for this tool for just $35, including return shipping via the post office. There is a $100 deposit on this program.

Rent a CRD Injector Puller Here

Post subject: Re: Liberty CRD Injector Puller Tools just $99
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:26 pm 
LOST Newbie

This is great news. Seems to be worth every penny of $99 to me to get the right tool for the job, especially considering that the compression test adapter cost me over $200.
I will be grabbing one here soon for an upcoming compression test. Thanks for offering this!

07 WK CRD - GDE Eco Tune
04 WJ 4.0 - RC 4" lift

Post subject: Re: Liberty CRD Injector Puller Tools just $99
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:02 pm 
LOST Member

idparts wrote:
For use with slide hammer.
Out of curiosity, why? It looks like tightening the big nut at the top is what pulls the injector out. (Correct me if I'm wrong!)