It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Upgraded Manley Exhaust Valve Video
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:41 pm 
LOST Newbie

In This Video we show you our upgraded exhaust valves we acquired from Manley special made for the Jeep Liberty CRD engine! due to a high number of reported exhaust valves breaking we decided to go through the process of upgrading these valves to prevent future damage to our engine! within this video are the specs to said valves and other information that may be required to order these for your own jeep! also this was filmed 2 years ago and we are happy to report no issues after installing these valves!

https://youtu.be/o87R9Nlsa0M

Post subject: Re: Upgraded Manley Exhaust Valve Video
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:19 pm 

That is great news! Nothing like Manley valves. Thanks for sharing. :BANANA:

So do owners just order the part number shown in your video directly from Manley? 11265 GEN II XTREMEALLOY 39mm
Or are they still a custom order size or custom work?
I found the part number in their catalog:> 11265-8 Exh. 39.0mm / 1.535 5.96mm / .2345 121.9mm / 4.800 25° x 11/32” .080 .100 20° Dish XtremeAlloy

Is there a special part number to order the custom valve.
Sharing the ordering information would be most helpful. What is the process?

If we could get a group order up, do you think the price may be any lower or still the same.
Sorry for all the questions, but I would like a set of them, probably some others would as well.
Would be much better than using the OEM valves that we already know have a history of failure.
Planning on doing ex. valves and rockers replacement this fall/winter, I am at 180k

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch
IronrockArms/wwdieselMount

98 Dodge Cummins 24 Valve

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:45 am 
LOST Member

X2. I'm in the process of pulling my head now. I found 3-4 sellers of this Manley valve, to which I'm a little suspicious of considering how new these are. I want to buy direct from Manley. I saw the video last night and plan on calling Manley today.

1993 C3500 Chevy 6.5 Turbo Diesel
1984 C7500 Chevy Flat Bed 366 gas
1987 R25 Chevy 350 gas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:31 am 
LOST Member

This was done over 2 years ago by Git it Garage. Just talk to Neil at Manley. We had a nice talk. Someone called yesterday. I filled him in on what is going on and why the sudden interest. The part number 11265-8 is a blank valve. It is not finished. I have order a valve to send to Manley so they can spec it out and tell me the price and lead time. Once I get the info back from Manley I'll post it here. I will run point on this to save everyone time and some of the expenses. . I'll find out how many serious inquiries there are and have them machined at the same time. I'm thinking 1-3 weeksIt will bring down the price but I don't know how much yet.

1987 R25 Chevy 350 gas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:45 pm 
LOST Newbie

So this post is for anyone interested in acquiring manley exhaust valves for the Jeep liberty CRD.. so as far as how to get yourself a set? My recommendation would be to call Manley and explain what your looking for, maybe mention Git It Garage and any necessary information included in the pictures below to ensure you get the same specs as we did. I would imagine this information is all on file somewhere. Hope this helps to the people who have reached out asking how to get these upgraded valves!

https://www.facebook.com/100063505574658/posts/pfbid0258iLj64X7FR5kGGMPDTg7sraoG33Q9Q7KpmYJsbH3XxYSKWeoEphec2b4tjiJnxHl/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:21 pm 

synthetic-oil wrote:
This was done over 2 years ago by Git it Garage. Just talk to Neil at Manley. We had a nice talk. Someone called yesterday. I filled him in on what is going on and why the sudden interest. The part number 11265-8 is a blank valve. It is not finished. I have order a valve to send to Manley so they can spec it out and tell me the price and lead time. Once I get the info back from Manley I'll post it here. I will run point on this to save everyone time and some of the expenses. . I'll find out how many serious inquiries there are and have them machined at the same time. I'm thinking 1-3 weeksIt will bring down the price but I don't know how much yet.

Thanks for the offer to run point on this! I certainly would like a set.
Could the data/specifications provided by Getit garage be referenced to order the custom valves vs having to purchase a stock valve and send to them to go through the whole process again?
Did you happen to ask them if they still have the build sheet data still on file?
thanks,

PS: Thinking of starting a survey on LOST to see how many are truly interested in purchasing a set of the Manley exhaust valves.

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch
IronrockArms/wwdieselMount

98 Dodge Cummins 24 Valve

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:14 pm 
LOST Member

Neil said this was done as a one-off. With Manley you can have any valve custom-made to order. This is what Git It Garage did as he stated in his video. I'm not doing this as a vendor nor looking to make money. I'm looking to get a set as cheap as I can by having more than one set done when they tool one of their CNC lathes to cut them. I'm only doing this one time. Once I have the details I'll post here.

1987 R25 Chevy 350 gas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:43 am 
LOST Member

WWDiesel wrote:
synthetic-oil wrote:
Thinking of starting a survey on LOST to see how many are truly interested in purchasing a set of the Manley exhaust valves.

That would be great WW

1987 R25 Chevy 350 gas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:10 pm 

synthetic-oil wrote:
WWDiesel wrote:
synthetic-oil wrote:
Thinking of starting a survey on LOST to see how many are truly interested in purchasing a set of the Manley exhaust valves.

That would be great WW

Take the Survey at:>LINK Survey for Group Purchase of Manley Exhaust Valves

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch