It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NJ to MASS.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:35 pm 
LOST Member

Just got up here to mass. from nj to visit the wifes grandmother. Just thought I'd post a milage repore. 25 miles to a gal. Drove 250mi. mostly crusing about 75mph some heavy trafic around the gw bridge in ny, emergency construction? And more traffic along 91n in ?chicapee? tanker truck got cut off by a car and fliped and blew. And yes my jeep is stock w/245-70r16 general grabber at2s. It felt good to be able to pass a gass station. last time I came up here I had my wrangler, was built for the woods and not gas millage, it got 5-7mpg. Just felt good to get what I call great gas millage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:36 pm 
LOST Member

Really? 25 with Grabbers and some traffic and 75mph. Are you in a CRD? Was there a really strong tail wind? I've been keeping track of my gas for the last 11 tanks and I haven't had a tank over 19 yet. I base it on the gal filled / the miles driven. The overhead computer is always higher than what the actual math gives me.

That's great if you're really getting that, I wish I could. if you want to keep track of your fill ups check out www.gassavers.org which I have been using. And hopefully you'll make it to The Pine Barrens this weekend.

'04 Liberty Limited - 245/70/16 Firestone Destination AT's, Mopar tow hooks, Draw-Tite Class IV hitch, Skid Row Engine & Transmission Skids, Mopar T-Case & Gas Tank Skids, Extended Breather Tubes, Red Top Optima, Sylvania Silver Star head lights, Hella 500FF bumper mounted driving lights

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:28 pm 
LOST Member

No crd. Just another gasser. no wind either it was pretty calm. luck? i'm not going to jinx my self. I'm not going to complain either. My around town millage is a lot lower between 10 and 18 depending on how my right foot is feeling :D