It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Iron Rock Off-road KJ upper arm bracket
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:58 pm 

If you want a simple bolt on mount to upgrade your rear upper control arm to the super heavy duty IronRock arm, I now have the custom mounts available in colors, bedliner coated, or unfinished in case you desire to paint your own or have it powder coated.
PM if interested.

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch
IronrockArms/wwdieselMount

98 Dodge Cummins 24 Valve

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:04 pm 
LOST Addict

ImABoo wrote:
I love that there's options now.

You wanna try and give it a shot with DIY or want to have a local fab guy do it for ya. Dxf and PDF files. Cut, bend, weld, paint, Bolt-on.

You like me, want something that's welded and ready to be bolted on for a reasonable price and time frame. WWDiesel. See, buy, wait, Bolt-on.

Heck you can even get a Clayton truss or something like that and now you can have another option.

If you go IRO, upgrade the body mount joints. Definitely worth the few extra bucks. The rubber joints don't like the extra flexibility.

These are the days of our lives........

Are you questioning the strength of the rubber bushings that come in the IRO? Aren't they are designed for much more travel than you'll ever get out of the biggest KJ?

I think the IRO is one of my best mods, and that WW's prices are excellent. I've been really hard on mine offroad, and towed my 5,000lb boat, not a squeak :rockon:

05 CRD: H.D.S2 stat,WW Ironrock trilink&LCA's, OX rear,ARB front, 4.10's, ARB bumper, Suncoast,OME 3.5, JBA UCA,rock rails, Moabs&265/75 Duratracs, GDE tunes ,FFD fan,ARP's, 2 micron fuel, new valves,sasquatch battery tray & grid heater, tensioner relocated
Mech fan, VH & AC delete

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:08 pm 

Mountainman wrote:
ImABoo wrote:
I love that there's options now.
You wanna try and give it a shot with DIY or want to have a local fab guy do it for ya. Dxf and PDF files. Cut, bend, weld, paint, Bolt-on.
You like me, want something that's welded and ready to be bolted on for a reasonable price and time frame. WWDiesel. See, buy, wait, Bolt-on.
Heck you can even get a Clayton truss or something like that and now you can have another option.
If you go IRO, upgrade the body mount joints. Definitely worth the few extra bucks. The rubber joints don't like the extra flexibility.
These are the days of our lives........

Are you questioning the strength of the rubber bushings that come in the IRO? Aren't they are designed for much more travel than you'll ever get out of the biggest KJ?
I think the IRO is one of my best mods, and that WW's prices are excellent. I've been really hard on mine offroad, and towed my 5,000lb boat, not a squeak :rockon:

The rubber body bushings that come in the IronRock Control Arm are made of a much, much harder and stiffer rubber than what came in the OEM Boomerang. Remember, this arm is designed for the much heavier WJ Cherokee. The Ball Joint that comes with the IronRock Arm is a Poly Bushing type and greaseable.
This is a Super Heavy Duty setup for the Jeep KJ.

Yeti StgIV Hot Tune
Week's BatteryTray
No FCV/EGR
Samcos/ProVent
SunCoast/Transgo
Carter Intank-pmp
2mic.Sec.Fuel Filter
Flowmaster/NO CAT
V6Airbox/noVH
GM11 Bld.fan/HDClutch
IronrockArms/wwdieselMount

98 Dodge Cummins 24 Valve