It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lift Pump and Fuel Economy for CRD?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:40 pm 
LOST Newbie

I was looking at getting a lift pump for a jeep liberty crd. My question is how are they on fuel economy? Better, worse, or same. Can you guys give me your opinion. Thanks you.
On a side note where can I find a pre F37 TCM for sale?

Post subject: Re: Lift Pump and Fuel Economy for CRD?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:45 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Howdy - FYI you'll get a better response if you post general questions in the 'Love that torque' section - it's the general discussion - Tech is for answers after the problem is fixed and Fabrication - is to show what you've done.

as to Lift pumps - they only affect mileage if you had a problem to begin with i.e. if you have a leaking fuel line, fuel head or clogged filter - then it'll help - but if the rest of the system is okay -there's no change - but it is an insurance feature.

as to the pre-F37 - no one advertises one - Warp had mentioned that Suncoast had copied one and could flash a controller - and Green Diesel Engineering and do a custom that has diesel friendly shift points.

Post subject: Re: Lift Pump and Fuel Economy for CRD?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:01 pm 
LOST Member

kames30 wrote:
I was looking at getting a lift pump for a jeep liberty crd. My question is how are they on fuel economy? Better, worse, or same. Can you guys give me your opinion. Thanks you.
On a side note where can I find a pre F37 TCM for sale?

As said above, check out the CRD forum for quicker answers... just remember my sig!

The extra Pre-F37 TCM I had sold for over $600 on ebay, but that was before GDE came out with their flash. I will put it this way... if you want to pay $350 for my Pre-F37 it's yours, then I will send my spare F37 to GDE for a flash :wink: