It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: anyone want to build me a bumper?
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:38 pm 
LOST Junkie

Ooooh a forum celebrity man im missing out having not made his acquaintance. If he has issues he should be voicing them not you. Or better yet voice them to Marty instead of dragging his name through the mud when hes not even on here to defend himself. You have no honor coming on her and insulting his business like you are.

03 Sport - SEMI DIGGERIZED, Surco Rack with Daylighters, OME Lift, Runcool Hood Louvers, RL Front Bumper and Super Skink Sliders, 31" BFG AT/KO on Soft 8s, Skid Row/Mopar Skids, 8k Smittybilt Winch with Synthetic Line.
MY BUILD: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59628

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:40 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Matt if you want to keep it under control OK, if not we can lock this real quick
All you do is stir things up no matter where you are/ what forum
Enough is enough, you will never deal with him so get off and stop stirring the pot

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:02 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

i would like to hear RL's side of things

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:09 pm 

:POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN: :POPCORN:

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:13 pm 
LOST Junkie

tommudd wrote:
Matt if you want to keep it under control OK, if not we can lock this real quick
All you do is stir things up no matter where you are/ what forum
Enough is enough, you will never deal with him so get off and stop stirring the pot

I am under control. Honestly tom, knowing he makes good products if and when you get them, is it really worth it? Be honest

Sent via row boat

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:11 pm 
LOST Newbie

Guys I have to agree. Breaking promises is a really bad business practice. If it is worth it when you get the product, then why wasn't he just honest up front about how long it would take? I'm not talking crap about him, I have no idea, but it is a bad statement. And something other prospective buyers should know. I thank all of you for your advice on this matter and will consider all of it before making a purchase. Sorry to get blood pressures so high.

2005 Liberty CRD Limited Loaded, GDE Hot Tune, Rear Suspension Air Bags, ARB Bull Bar, OME 790 front springs with Nitrochargers, Rancho 9000s in the rear, 245/75/16 Duratracs, Magnaflow exhaust, K&N filter, Red Samcos, HiLift, Smittybuilt X2O 8,000 lb, Solid Rear Diff Cover

Chaperoned by the dog pack - Bobby Seale, Abbie Hoffman, and MJ Pride

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:32 pm 
LOST Junkie

denvergrows wrote:
Guys I have to agree. Breaking promises is a really bad business practice. If it is worth it when you get the product, then why wasn't he just honest up front about how long it would take? I'm not talking crap about him, I have no idea, but it is a bad statement. And something other prospective buyers should know. I thank all of you for your advice on this matter and will consider all of it before making a purchase. Sorry to get blood pressures so high.

No high blood pressure here. Just want people making informed decisions. This place can be biased sometimes

Sent via row boat

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:50 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

denvergrows wrote:

nahhh ya just pulled a wedgey on a wad and I am sure something squished :ROTFL:

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:42 pm 
JACKRABBIT
JACKRABBIT

Ms5490renegade wrote:
denvergrows wrote:

No high blood pressure here. Just want people making informed decisions. This place can be biased sometimes

Sent via row boat

every forum is biased...some people rave about one product, other do not...the only thing that scares me is that i saw one of the front bumpers in person, yea an early stage design...but it should have been DONE when they arrived to get it. and the fact it rusted ASAP. it just looked cheap compared to the 2 RL rear bumpers i have seen. and rails for that matter.

Mods:Exterior: Frankenlift + 2 extra rear iso, JBA UCAs, ARB Bumper w/XRC8, Safari Snorkel, 265/75/16 AT, Mopar Skids, Boulderbars, RL Gecko Sport Rack
Interior: Infinity Reference speakers, 12" Alpine Type R Sub, Alpine radio, Gauge Pods (Oil, Volts), Cobra Cb, All J Interior Rack

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:26 am 
LOST Junkie

Shot at 2012-06-21

03 Sport - SEMI DIGGERIZED, Surco Rack with Daylighters, OME Lift, Runcool Hood Louvers, RL Front Bumper and Super Skink Sliders, 31" BFG AT/KO on Soft 8s, Skid Row/Mopar Skids, 8k Smittybilt Winch with Synthetic Line.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:33 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Looks good! How long did you have to wait? I can't wait to get mine!

05 CRD Sport Dark Kahki

RRO: Adventure Rack/Rails ** MOPAR: Skids/Renny Flares & 255/75r17 (32.1) BFG M/T on JK wheels ** ARB: Bumper/IPF lights/790/948/shocks ** GDE: TCM/Hot Tune ** ROCKLIZARD: Super Sliders/Komodo Bumper

My Build Thread
US Army Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:59 am 
LOST Junkie

I did wait a while,about 6 months which I didnt mind because we talked throughout the build and he let me know what was going on, and he did end up meeting the date he said I would have it by

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:03 am 
LOST Junkie

Also to add to that,if you got the light Ports like I did then go ahead and get the lights Marty suggests. Mine fit after drilling a new hole in the mounts but they are a snug fit in there, but they perform awesome. I have the Hella micro sd lights

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 am 
LOST Member

CoopaTroopa wrote:
I did wait a while,about 6 months which I didnt mind because we talked throughout the build and he let me know what was going on, and he did end up meeting the date he said I would have it by

Wow I guess my money is different than yours. He wont even give me his phone number....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:09 am 
LOST Junkie

I wouldnt say that but its like Tom stated earlier that if you treat people right they treat you right. I dont want to start another argument about his practices, but from the start I let him know my absolute latest I could get it, and was understanding when he said there were some holdups. He is a great guy to deal with,, but even great guys want to be treated with respect.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:16 am 
LOST Member

CoopaTroopa wrote:
I wouldnt say that but its like Tom stated earlier that if you treat people right they treat you right. I dont want to start another argument about his practices, but from the start I let him know my absolute latest I could get it, and was understanding when he said there were some holdups. He is a great guy to deal with,, but even great guys want to be treated with respect.

Settle down...I treated him with respect. Finally i asked him for his phone number to discuss it futher, Any legitimate business that took your money would do that. Guess what no response. Besides I just want my payed for bumper!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:22 am 
LOST Junkie

When was the last time you tried contacting him?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:29 am 
LOST Member

CoopaTroopa wrote:
When was the last time you tried contacting him?

Last week when he sent me a PM through LOST.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 am 
LOST Junkie

I know that over the weekends he is usually with his family. I usually get in contact with him through email at the beginning or ends of the week.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:16 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Nicely done :JEEPIN:
Going with a RL rear bumper in the future?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next