It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ipod Security
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:53 pm 
LOST Junkie

Has anyone built a casing to hold thier ipod some where? I was thinking right next to the outlet in that tray... Maybe make a little cover that flips open and closes so when I leave I can simply close it and no one could see my touch just walking by my jeep. ( There have been a lot of break-ins at my school lately) :shock: maybe something in the glove box? I'll post some pics of ideas in the morning. If you guys have any suggestions I would appreciate it. I dont want my stuff stolen... Wish I didn't have to worry about this, seems like no place is safe anymore... :evil:

03 Sport - SEMI DIGGERIZED, Surco Rack with Daylighters, OME Lift, Runcool Hood Louvers, RL Front Bumper and Super Skink Sliders, 31" BFG AT/KO on Soft 8s, Skid Row/Mopar Skids, 8k Smittybilt Winch with Synthetic Line.
MY BUILD: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=59628

Post subject: Re: Ipod Security
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:29 am 
LOST Junkie

Yeah mine plugs into the front aux. and if i put it in the glove I dont want it to be sliding if I leave it there and drive. maybe a quick fist? that could work in the tray too and then the lid doesnt seem that hard to make. hopefully ooooo idea :o

03 Sport - SEMI DIGGERIZED, Surco Rack with Daylighters, OME Lift, Runcool Hood Louvers, RL Front Bumper and Super Skink Sliders, 31" BFG AT/KO on Soft 8s, Skid Row/Mopar Skids, 8k Smittybilt Winch with Synthetic Line.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:03 pm 
LOST Junkie

just incase you guys where wondering about those locations here are the two spots im considering...
By null at 2011-03-04
By null at 2011-03-04

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

yellocoyote wrote:
I have an adapter that runs from the back of the stock HU down into the glove box. You would never know it was there by looking in the windows. It's been like that for 3 years.

Plus 1. Mine is set up the same way. I also have LoJack Reunite stickers on it so if they do break in hopefully they want take it because of that.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:17 am 
LOST Addict

mine goes here...

Bracketron bracket that I got for less than $10 shipped from ebay about 3ish years ago.