It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MOPAR"Wet Suit" Seat Covers
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:24 pm 
LOST Newbie

Has anyone installed these in their KJ, and if so, what is the "trick" to securing the botom clips? The front seats were pretty straight forward, with the front and rear clips snapping on to the front and rear rail that the original fabric is secured to...the rear seats, on the other hand, were not so easy...there is no point underneath the seats to latch the clips to...dare I say the headrest covers cannot be installed due to the fact they are way too small for the size of the rear seat headrests. Any help would be appreciated...

Post subject: Re: MOPAR"Wet Suit" Seat Covers
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:00 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Nightrider wrote:
Has anyone installed these in their KJ, and if so, what is the "trick" to securing the botom clips? The front seats were pretty straight forward, with the front and rear clips snapping on to the front and rear rail that the original fabric is secured to...the rear seats, on the other hand, were not so easy...there is no point underneath the seats to latch the clips to...dare I say the headrest covers cannot be installed due to the fact they are way too small for the size of the rear seat headrests. Any help would be appreciated...
Well it's been over a year since I installed mine,the rear's are a pain.You have to slightly fold down the rears to get to the rear attachment points.And yes the headreast covers do fit,it takes some time to work the covers on but they do fit,it took me about 10 min per headrest.

Post subject: Thank you.....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:08 pm 
LOST Newbie

I tried that, but I looked under the seat (2007 Lib Sport), and found nothing that the clips can attach to...???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:30 am 
LOST Member

I would like to get a set of the mopar one's as well. Any ideas as to where I can get a good deal? good discount?
Also, do they wash up well in the washing machine- no shrinking or tearing up issues?
Thanks! :D

Royal Purple Synchromax in tranny
Royal Purple Maxgear in pumpkins
Full mopar skids, front diff collar
Future mods: Rock rails, B.F. Goodrich all terains. (In my dreams: Frankenlift)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:14 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I definately need a "wet suit like" seat cover after yesterday. Been a while since I've been to the beach and me and a buddy went out and needless to say even after I dried my self off pretty good a salt stain still appeared today. It was almost sad but I'm definately not going to stop going to the beach because of my seats.

Any good ideas for the best one? Mopars look good, any specific spots to get a good deal?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:48 am 
LOST Newbie

I never figured out how to clip them on in the back, but they never come loose. So I stopped caring...as far as washing them they work great on warm w/ detergent

Frankenlift Premium II