It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jeep Liberty Rubicon
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:57 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey all, I was just wondering, Is there such a thing as a Jeep Liberty "Rubicon" (As shown in this pic) or did they just slap a "Rubicon" sticker on it?

Future Upgrades: ARB Bull Bar, A 2.5 lift, Cat Back Exhaust, Cold Air Intake. Double DIN GPS Nav System

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:06 pm 
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Thats Rocky Roads attempt :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: , its just a sticker slapped on it, would be laughed at I am sure at most places

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:24 pm 
LOST Newbie

Yeah my friend was kinda suprised, but good eye....I did get that photo from rocky-roads website, I want that bumper! but he saw the "Rubicon" decal and said I didnt know they made a "Rubicon" edition Liberty. But yeah I'm sure it would be laughed at most places! :lol:

Future Upgrades: ARB Bull Bar, A 2.5 lift, Cat Back Exhaust, Cold Air Intake. Double DIN GPS Nav System

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:35 pm 

2005 KJ Owner wrote:
Yeah my friend was kinda suprised, but good eye....I did get that photo from rocky-roads website, I want that bumper! but he saw the "Rubicon" decal and said I didnt know they made a "Rubicon" edition Liberty. But yeah I'm sure it would be laughed at most places! :lol:

Rustys did have the ARBs on sale if you want one, not sure how long the sale lasted??? Of course you would need to lift it as well if you haven't already! :lol: :lol: :lol: Everything is connected to have one thing you have to do something else...oh and it always costs :shock: ........money!

Oh and I see future upgrades.... Rock Road lift....?? They do use OME springs in some of their lifts but some of theirs are junk. Be careful which one you order. Also they are not known for great customer service either. Lots of places to buy good lifts, just wanted to forewarn you in case

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:12 pm 
LOST Newbie

Appreciate the heads up on the lift kit.....although they've always been very responsive to my email's which I liked, but they musta rubbed you the wrong way once or twice. But I always like different opionions! Thanks again! Let it be known though that I'm NOT set on the Rocky-Road lift kit. but its in my sig so that others may see and comment just as you have done! Thanks! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:18 pm 

2005 KJ Owner wrote:
Appreciate the heads up on the lift kit.....although they've always been very responsive to my email's which I liked, but they musta rubbed you the wrong way once or twice. But I always like different opionions! Thanks again! Let it be known though that I'm NOT set on the Rocky-Road lift kit. but its in my sig so that others may see and comment just as you have done! Thanks! :)

No they did not rub me the wrong way, I read about them a few years back and just came to the smart conclusion that they were not worth it , and just a lot of other posts from various members on here, JeepKJ, I8MUD, Expedtion Portal, Rubicon Owners Forum to name a few. Theres at least one member that they have owed money to for over a year!