It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: hello?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:45 pm 
LOST Newbie

Sorry to say but our North Central LOST chapter is more inactive than my sex life- and that's not good! Any events or anything else planned? Any new topics to talk about... I'll start it off.... How about those Twins!!! :lol:

Post subject: haunting ...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:28 pm 
LOST Newbie

ahh, memories. As most of you know, i have wheeled the hell out of my libby and have been very gung-ho about getting other libby owners to go wheeling with me (though I haven't convinced any of you to take all 4 of the ground yet, LOL).

Anyway, life has thrown us some weird curve balls. Not long after my diff blew up (which was completely covered and replaced) i was out wheeling againa few times ... until March. Last week of Feb someone stole my wife's Infiniti G35x and involved it in an accident, .... write-off.

So, after much deliberation, and not wanting to get into another new car payment the liberty went to the wife (she loves it), and I picked up a 91 YJ Sahara as my daily driver, bone stock.

It now has a 3.5" lift, 33" BFG TAKM, rear Aussie locker, and some other little do-dads. Unfortunately my wife only lets me enjoy offroading the libby in my mind now.

Anyway, in the poser-signature picture that we use, ... 3 libbies aren't around mine, Mark(bought a wrangler), and SHADE(moved out of state).

As for the rest of you and new new comers, it isn't just about Liberties, it's about jeeping, and I'm one of the few wranglers you'll meet on the trail that respects and KNOWS what they can do. I have a couple of other jeep groups that I wheel with now, so I am pretty much offroad somewhere once or twice a month (and yes that will include this winter).

SO if any of you are interested send me your email addresses and I will keep you posted whenever I go out.
Email me at vinay.joshi@yahoo.com

Later gang, ... i will check in from time to time (to see if anyone of you can match my flying liberty, 4 wheels of the ground pic, LOL)

(_l_|_,\____\,_
{----__---_(olllllllo)
()_)"""""()_)--"--)_)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:37 am 
LOST Addict

Haven't read/seen any events lately.

On the prowl for an M416/M101/M100 trailer
L.O.S.T. Member 2877

Post subject: OCT 7-8
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:04 pm 
LOST Newbie

I'm heading up to Gilbert this weekend with a bunch of guys that used to formally wheel with me in my Liberty.
If anyone wants to meet and join us let me know.

Our plan is to head up early Sat morn, hotel at night, wheel Sun and come back in the evening.

(_l_|_,\____\,_
{----__---_(olllllllo)
()_)"""""()_)--"--)_)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:06 pm 
LOST Addict

How did your trip to Gilbert go? I totally miss this. Not much activity in here.

On the prowl for an M416/M101/M100 trailer
L.O.S.T. Member 2877

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:28 pm 
LOST Newbie

Duuuude last weekend was AWESOME. There were 4 of us in Wranglers that went up around 5am. Got to Gilbert just after OPEN and git in a couple of hours when we ran into a group of hummers. Unlike past experiences with some stuck up HUMMER, Land Rover, etc, peeps, these guys were really kewl.

One of my guys asked if we could tag along, and they said they actually wanted to tag along with us. I became the tour guide for the next two days adn had just a great time with these guys, They had 2 H2s and 3 H3s. Didn't go to the hardest stuff, but even the H2s kept up on Leaf Lake Loop, Ski Jump, upper Money Talks.

If you're intereseted i can tell y'all more later. The H3 is basically the liberty.

(_l_|_,\____\,_
{----__---_(olllllllo)
()_)"""""()_)--"--)_)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:11 am 
LOST Member

Hey Vinay! nice to hear your getting in some good wheellin! I miss the trips to gilbert! Wish I was there!
-Nick

Post subject: duuuuude
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:37 am 
LOST Newbie

wassssssup hope the new job and new city are treating you well.
Miss you guys.
I love your new signature pic.

(_l_|_,\____\,_
{----__---_(olllllllo)
()_)"""""()_)--"--)_)

Post subject: Re: haunting ...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:08 pm 
LOST Newbie

indynewfie wrote:
Anyway, in the poser-signature picture that we use, ... 3 libbies aren't around mine, Mark(bought a wrangler), and SHADE(moved out of state).

Don't rule me out yet! I know I haven't been around, busy working on my YJ.
I'll check back more often and keep ya all posted on up coming runs I'm involved with.
Later

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:28 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hey all- thanks for all of the updates and stories..always great to live vicariously thru others!
my update is no good... hit a large buck on the way to work- 75mph on I-90- approx $6500 damage.. and it's still in the shop. Was hoping the insurance would total it so I could go shopping again..but I guess not.
Wish I would have takin some good pics of the Liberty, and the buck- but it was dark and all I had was the camera phone.
Be back on the road soon.........Kirk