It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: meet n greet
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:25 am 
LOST Newbie

Am trying to get something going for a Meet and greet. Go somewhere get some food or volunteer somewhere maybe and help show people this off roading thing is a serious hobby and not a bunch of idiots out ruining the environment. I know there isn't a lot of us Un-lost guys. I am gonna put a post up on JeepForum. Shoot out some ideas.

Post subject: Re: meet n greet
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

SabaII wrote:
Am trying to get something going for a Meet and greet. Go somewhere get some food or volunteer somewhere maybe and help show people this off roading thing is a serious hobby and not a bunch of idiots out ruining the environment. I know there isn't a lot of us Un-lost guys. I am gonna put a post up on JeepForum. Shoot out some ideas.

I'd love to! I was pretty active in Ohio, but have not done a single thing Jeep related (except for scheduled maitenance:lol:) since I've lived here. I have only been here 1 yr, so I don't know of a whole lot of local Jeepy stuff to do. So, I don't have much to contribute for ideas. If you know of some forest service roads that are fun to drive we could go camp and cruise around those roads and pick up trash while we're out there if they get used a lot.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:46 pm 
LOST Newbie

Do not really know too many places. From southern mn. I have been through the Chippewa National Forest and Nemadji State forest and the roads I was on were not too demanding. But they probably do have some good roads. I just didn't find them in the short periods of time I was there. There is a OHV park between Minneapolis and Duluth somewhere that I guess is pretty good. Right now I figured we could all just get food somewhere and chat and throw Ideas out there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:56 pm 
LOST Newbie

So I was thinking maybe in a couple weeks we meet up at Caps Grille off of Hiawatha and E50th in Minneapolis. Or if anyone else has any other suggestions throw them out there. Caps has good ribs I know that. Come on guys throw some suggestions out there!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:14 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Are you living in the Twin Cities now? Are you thinking that would be a good area to do an M&G? I know it's good for me since I live here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:53 pm 
LOST Newbie

No I live in St. Peter (Mankato Area) but its a nice central location and easy enough to get to.