It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2009 Grand Cherokee Rocky Mountain Edition
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:42 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I haven't been on here in forever. In Oct we traded in the 2007 Liberty Sport and bought a 2009 Grand Cherokee. I still have the 2004 Renegade. With the end of year rebates and the employee discount I get through my work it ended up being cheaper than the Liberty was.
We've had it for 6 months now and love it. It's a little bit bigger than the Liberty so it's a little more comfortable on longer trips. We took it to TN in January. We left on New Year's day from NH and drove through the snow storms in Maryland, West Virginia, and Kentucky. We loaded up the roof rack with our clothes and I had 4 rifles, a hand gun, and tons of ammo. We have our 2 year old's car seat in the middle and folded down the passenger side back seat and let our Black Lab and Bloodhound have that and most of the back. They enjoyed it a lot more too. Here's one pick when we stopped for dinner either in W. Virginia. Then one of our dogs in the back. Of course the lab is pushing our BH out of the way to beg for a snack.

2003 Red Wrangler Freedom Edition

2009 Black Grand Cherokee Rocky Mountain Edition