Post subject: JGH 2011 NEW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:01 am 
LOST Newbie

Whatl u think about new GH 2011??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmv32RHQ ... r_embedded

Post subject: Re: JGH 2011 NEW
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:22 am 
LOST Addict

There is one at our dealership that looks sexy, might have to swing by and check it out.

Post subject: Re: JGH 2011 NEW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:15 pm 
LOST Newbie

I briefly drove a Bright Silver Metallic Laredo 4x4 and an Inferno Red Crystal Pearlcoat Limited 4x4 today at the Jeep Rocks and Road event at Offutt Air Base outside Omaha. The whole line up was there to check out too but I focused on the 2011 GC. http://www.jeep.com/en/experience/event ... droadtour/

I drove the Laredo (just shy of 800 miles on the odo) on the "off road" course which included some steep climbs, washboards and some angled turns. I was pleasantly surprised how much torque the v6 made and loved the chassis. The interior was very nice even with the cloth of the Laredo. If I picked one up, this would be my choice simply because of $$

I drove the Limited (around 300 miles on the odo) on a small paved course. I believe it also sported the v6. Again I was quite impressed with the torque and acceleration which was linear and smooth. The overall handling was very nice and worlds different from the current generation of Liberties and older Jeeps that I am familiar with. The leather was soft and looked very nice, the wood trim was beautiful and overall the interior had a VERY up-scale feel.

I hope to rent one of these when they show up in rental fleets and try it on for a weekend.