It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Immobilizer pin code
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 8:25 pm 
LOST Newbie

Needing a solution, Have a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition 4.7L that came with one key and no remotes. I recently purchased a Launch X431 V for diagnostic support and has the ability to program keys and remotes however it does not retrieve the pin code for the immobilizer and as such I am unable to program the new remotes and keys purchased. I went to the local dealer with my title of ownership and asked for the pin, the service manager said he and two others were authorized to access pin and would not provide the required information, if I wanted the keys and remotes i would have to pay to have them programmed. I tried the Chrysler PIN puller app but it would not communicate with the 2004 PCM , it successfully links to the ELM327. I see an ebay listing for vin to pin services just unsure of the validity of the service. Beyond using an EEPROM reader to get my code any suggestions out there? Any known dealers I could contact to get my info??