It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:00 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

zeero,
Mario knows all about how great L.O.S.T. people are. He has wheeled with KJ WEST Many times and is an Honorary member of our club. He has supported many of our trail rides and events including donating goodies to our MOAB events each year. He has also led a couple runs through Death Valley for our group. Mario and his lovely wife Anne are Top Notch people that love wheeling and just hanging out with the cool People of L.O.S.T.
They are one of the many reasons for the expanded forums for people with "Other 4x4's".

BTW, He is the owner of Adventure Trailers shown up top in the banner ad.

:D

03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:29 pm 
LOST Junkie

Right on...well my welcome still stands. Thanks for the info...I'm glad we have people like him around to support us in the way that he does....KUDOS back at ya man!! :wink:

-2007 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.

Overland Expeditions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:58 pm 
LOST Member

Jeepjeepster wrote:
NU ARTY BOY wrote:
Nothing against the XJ crowd, but do we really need a Cherokee forum on the L.O.S.T. website? :roll:

Thats what i was thinking, i like coming here to get away from all the stupid guys that hate kjs. Im sure they wont put up with crap here though. Id say alot of people will be bann.

Actually, you'd be surprised how much respect the KJ is gaining in the Jeep crowd. There is only a few stubborn ones who still continue to bash the KJ, but for the most part, and this goes for TJ owners as well as XJ owners, they're accepting the KJ more and more every day.

Reason I say that is b/c i'm helping my neighbors son work on his XJ while his father is overseas....so i've had to do alot of research on them and how they work. And I also get alot of XJ guys who stop and talk to me about my Jeep if i'm outside doing something to it or what not, and I actually got a WAVE out of a TJ driver the other day....needless to say i almost wrecked after that one.

-LOST #005816
-2003 KJ Sport
-3.7L V6
-235/70/16 Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO'S
-Factory Fogs
-Sunroof
-Custom Mounted Mag Lite
-Jeep Stainless Steel Coffee Mug
-Autozone Rubber Floor Mats

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:42 am 
LOST Member

2003KJ wrote:
....and I actually got a WAVE out of a TJ driver the other day....needless to say i almost wrecked after that one.

LOL I'm sure you almost did. I heart almost stopped the first time I got a wave back.

Post subject: Duely noted
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:51 am 
I am a devoted XJ owner. Personnaly I feel that they are equal if not better that TJ, YJ or CJ"S. I will also say That I appreciate the KJ crowd. For example, This weekend we are going on a weelin trip to Amarillo and my other halfs KJ is the tow rig for my XJ. If it werent for that, I would be hesitant to push my limits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:34 pm 
LOST Newbie

Thanks for the XJ forum. I have been a lurker and have had the pleasure of meeting the LOST group in Moab last April, they were heading for the Cliffhanger trail. We were impressed with the group and the rigs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:19 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

rightseatsis wrote:
Thanks for the XJ forum. I have been a lurker and have had the pleasure of meeting the LOST group in Moab last April, they were heading for the Cliffhanger trail. We were impressed with the group and the rigs.

Welcome! You are just the type of people this section of the forum is for.
Enjoy your stay!

03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:37 pm 
LOST Newbie

Hello all, to be honest I am or was not a KJ lover since they ended the XJ run to start the libby's. I always had a thing against KJ's for awhile, but after meeting with a KJ owner and seeing his rig with the 2inch lift and telling me that he loves to wheel it at Paragon park and also seeing the pic's he has. Well I started to see some light at the end of the tunnel. I wont mention Priel3 the owner of the KJ. oh sorry Priel...
So I am not here to down the KJ or boast about the XJ even though I own a XJ. I am here to meet people who are willing to let me learn more about thier rigs and also to meet more fellow jeepers.
So I hope none of you take this the wrong way and throw me off the board, I just like to learn all I can about all jeeps. So if you may let me stay, we or shall I say I will promice to be good and give any of my teachers a apple for helping me out.

thanks, John.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:40 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Welcome to L.O.S.T. John! We only ask that you give the KJ a fair shake and learn about them and thier owners. We have some great people here that love wheeling their KJ's And other Jeeps too. Ask questions and have fun!

03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:23 pm 
LOST Junkie

Welcome John. Glad you are seeing the light! :-)r

L.O.S.T. #000202
2021 Compass

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:36 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

well John I would love to go wheeling with you to show more of the light as I am sure plenty more members would too. So what weekend is best? :P

255/70/R16 Fleet Farm All Terrain (yes they work)
Class 3 hitch
Hellas
Police Scanner/CB radio
LOST #: JH061986

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:23 pm 
priell3 wrote:
Welcome John. Glad you are seeing the light! :-)r

Oh Mike, your lucky you have your son to protect you buddy :wink: . I am working on giving the KJ it's fair shot at being a jeep. ok.

I am trying to make it to paragon on the 18th to wheel with some friends as you already know priell. not sure yet. but if I do make it, it would be nice to see the libby's out on the trails to see what they can do. and yes I know they can do it to. so no throw backs please. :lol:

see you all on the trails.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:25 pm 
LOST Newbie

sorry that is my post. I forgot to log in. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:33 pm 
LOST Newbie

Well, I have an 86 XJ with a 7.5" RE lift. It's locked with Lockright's at both ends. We got it after the Liberty showed us how much fun wheeling can be.

Just today we traded the Liberty for a Toyota Corolla, it just didn't fit the family needs anymore. We are sad to see her go, but will always ahve the memories of our first 4 wheeler (as well as alot of pictures) and the things she introduced us to. We joined a club and proved to them that Liberty's are true 4wd vehicles. We didn't talk, we just went where they did. We did draw some lines on some places due to it's value and our desire to keep it intact. It did go where some other vehicles couldn't at times, but we didn;t make fun of them. We won't miss the Liberty, but we will remember it fondly.

At least now I can remain a member of the LOST forum and not be out of place!

Wheel on!

Ramsey 8500,
homemade rockrails and frt bumper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:00 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Once L.O.S.T. Always L.O.S.T.

Stick around, you know all the cool kids hang here! :wink:

03 SFA KJ Sport
LOST JEEPS So-Cal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:22 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

DPKJ wrote:
Well, I have an 86 XJ with a 7.5" RE lift. It's locked with Lockright's at both ends. We got it after the Liberty showed us how much fun wheeling can be.

Just today we traded the Liberty for a Toyota Corolla, it just didn't fit the family needs anymore. We are sad to see her go, but will always ahve the memories of our first 4 wheeler (as well as alot of pictures) and the things she introduced us to. We joined a club and proved to them that Liberty's are true 4wd vehicles. We didn't talk, we just went where they did. We did draw some lines on some places due to it's value and our desire to keep it intact. It did go where some other vehicles couldn't at times, but we didn;t make fun of them. We won't miss the Liberty, but we will remember it fondly.

At least now I can remain a member of the LOST forum and not be out of place!

Wheel on!

:cry: Thats alittle said to say you wont miss it. I miss my kj when Im sleeping at night. :?

-Atlantic Blue
-Air Ride Rear Suspension ; OME/Rustys Lift ; Powertrax Locker ; Moog Lower Ball-Joints ; 245/70/16 Yokohama Geolander A/T-S's on MOABS ; Flowmaster 50 SUV
Lost #007082
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeepjeepster