It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jeep Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:19 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I know it is a little ways off but i'm looking for some help. In about a year or so I'll be looking at purchasing one of these style vehicles, doesn't matter the year, as long as it has the roof rack, fog lamps, and bench seats and interior in working order. Original wheels too would be nice. I've scoured ebay motors checking to see what types they have going through there and it seems like there are the occassional decent ones getting placed on there. However, I know that there are more being sold out there and I just can't find a way of finding them on the web. If anyone kows of anyone selling or a site that would help me in a search for sellers please let me know. Thanks!!!! and yes i've tried autotrader and trucktrader and all of the other basic "for sale" sites.

A picture of something I'd be looking for; includes fog lamps and roof rack from what I can see, as well as decent wood trim upkeep.

AEV 3.5" RS Lift; Schrockworks FR bumper and Warn 9.5ti winch; Cobra 75 CB; Rigid 50" LED light bar; Adventure Trailers (AT Overland) JK Kitchen setup in the cargo area.
Southern L.O.S.T. # 236487

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:34 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

JFerg posted this down in the Lonestar section - they're in Kerrville (west of San Antonio)

http://www.wagonmaster.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:33 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Yes i had come across them many a time during my search...just a little too much money in my mind's eye...granted they are certainly great looking rigs I just can't see paying $26K for one that has 50K miles on it...but that is me

AEV 3.5" RS Lift; Schrockworks FR bumper and Warn 9.5ti winch; Cobra 75 CB; Rigid 50" LED light bar; Adventure Trailers (AT Overland) JK Kitchen setup in the cargo area.
Southern L.O.S.T. # 236487