It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Consider a Toyota
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:39 am 
LOST Addict

Yes I know you lovers of Jeep don't take kindly to these rice burners. But Toyota is well known for quality , fit and finish, not to metion a good resale value. In a run against a Jeep off road the Jeep hands down. But for a reliable grocery getter that will not let Mamma down and be reliable today tomorrow and down the road. I have to say TOYOTA they make the best econmy car on the road. It wont go rock climbing very well but Mamma will like the economy, reliabilty, and security that the Toyota will give her. Not to mention the hold an incredible resale value. After all 3 months back I visited my Mother down in Georgetown Texas. She is a widow with fixed income driving a 05 Buick Century, before I left I got rid of the Buick and got her into a Toyota Corola. She is much happier now and a whole lot safer on the road. It's not a Jeep but it's a great ride for the street. :) 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:33 am 
Moderator / Lifetime Member
Moderator / Lifetime Member

Man I would NEVER put my mother in a Toyota, my mother in law maybe but :wink: well not even her! Thats almost an insult to your mother I think! :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:38 am 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkHGysBc2-o

Im looking at a Disco II next year, but the Defender is the real land rover. Too bad they dont make it here anymore. They come stock in UK with optional lift and 38's.