It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Does anyone know????
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:54 pm 
LOST Newbie

OK I have an 04 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 with the Hemi. Does anyone know where I can look or find exactly what size and type of front and rear diff. I have. I know I have the no slip rear. That is funny in itself. No slip my butt. Yeah it works great if you can slightly push down the parking brake. I am basically wanting to know if an ARB or some other air or electric locker is available both front and rear. I use it way too much for towing to have a reg. locker in the rear and want the option to fully lock the front when needed want it open so I still have a somewhat decent turning radius when I don't really need it off road.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:46 pm 
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

I believe you have a AAM 9.25 in the rear,not sure about the front.Last I heard no gears or lockers are out for it as of right now,AAM axles are fairly new to the mainstreem autoworld and no aftermarket companies make anything for them yet.Heard Detriot lockers are coming soon and possible ARB airlockers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:46 am 
LOST Newbie

OK did mucho research and I have the 10.5 in the rear and the 9.25 in the front. Lots availably for the front but nothing for the rear right now......Dang. :evil: :evil: :evil: