It is currently Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: what happens if you disable gps tracker on your car?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:54 am 
LOST Newbie

Many features of GPS technology can help people a lot. Then there is the situation where the GPS device may be used for you in an unsafe way.

Many car owners use GPS tracker for positioning, tracking and protection functions. So what happens when the device is disabled? Let me take you through various situations:

Can I disable my GPS device?

Car owners often install GPS devices in their cars. GPS equipment can protect the safety of vehicles. When the vehicle is moving, inform the owner of the vehicle's location information. It may help you recover your vehicle when it is stolen.

If you want to disable your GPS device, consider it first. GPS technology has features that will help you a lot. I think disabling the GPS device will cause you some damage. But if you think these features are not very useful to you. Disabling the GPS device has little effect on you.

What is the effect of disabling a GPS device installed on my car with my consent?

There is a GPS device installation. With my consent, someone else installs the GPS device in their car. This situation usually occurs in car loans. Some people borrow money to buy a car. For the sake of the bank's own interests, the bank will need the installation of GPS equipment on the vehicle. This is usually notified to the lender. The lender agrees and it can be installed. Of course, you have the right to disagree with the installation. It's just that the bank will consider whether to repay the loan.

If you agree with these people installing a GPS device in their car, then it is best not to disable it. First, the other party has obtained your consent. Secondly, it was written into the contract. Disabling GPS devices can hurt cooperation between the two parties. If you regret the installation later, you can try to discuss the removal with the other party.

Is it okay to disable the GPS device installed in my car without being told?

Someone will secretly install GPS devices in other's cars for their own desires. If you find an unknown GPS device in your car, disabling it is completely OK. It's an illegal act for someone to secretly install a GPS device in your car. So it will have no effect after disabling it. Instead, you have protected your interests because of your timely discovery.

After you disable the GPS device, you should also call the police. After all you don't know who installed it. What is the purpose. This can seek the help of the police to identify those behind the scenes and defend their own interests.

How do I disable GPS devices?

When you find a GPS device, you can disable it. The easiest way is to remove the battery. You can also stop the GPS signal. Remove the device completely from the vehicle and dispose of it separately. Prevent your device from continuing to send your location. If you want to find out who installed the device, you can turn it over to the police. Let the police handle it.

GPS trackers can only be of great help if it is used in the right place. I hope your car is always safe! https://www.seeworldgps.com/

Post subject: Re: what happens if you disable gps tracker on your car?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:55 am 
LOST Newbie

There are times when my gps built in my truck is not working for some reasons so what I use is my phone for better signal.