It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: RB1 Navi disk
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:52 am 
LOST Member

would anyone know the current part number for the navigation DVD for the RB1 gps?? has anyone every tried to make a copy of this disk??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:12 pm 
The Cake is a Lie!
The Cake is a Lie!

Latest version is: 5064033AF

It is on a dual layer DVD and I burner that will burn them. The torrents are out there (I say the AE version at least) and are over 7GB so it might take a while depending on how many people have it.

Price for a new one is around $200. They can be found on eBay for around $99 and I am sure they are burned copies. I don't know if anyone that has bought one of these or tried to burn a copy, but I could sure use an updated one too. So if you get more details make sure you post the info.

CRD Frankenlift II, Rock Lizard Rear Bumper, Mann Provent, GDE FT-ECO Tune, "Euro Torque Converter, Transgo 545RFE-H2 Shift Kit, 245/75 MT/R's on Moabs, Full Mopar Skids, Front Tow Hooks, CAT 2 Fuel filter and bleeder valve mod, Fumoto valve, Wahlbro Lift Pump, Custom 2 1/2" Exhaust

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:21 pm 
LOST Member

i will let ya know what i can find out. im trying to get a RB1 off of eBay this week. its out of a 05 ram so im assuming the disk will be that old. i just want the most current disk for the full effect. i myself will not try to burn the disk but ill have to con my brother for another favor!! ill let ya know if it can be done with the 05 then ill maybe see about getting an disk off eBay if the price is right and passing a few copies along to those who want 1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:36 pm 
LOST Member

does the REC radio use the same disk as the RB1?? should see if any of my family members have 1. thank good we all have good taste